So you want answers, and you want em' fast. Here they are:
Quick links for the Best CRM Software
1) Best Overall 🏆
Customize your workflows to track all aspects of the sales cycle, from lead gen to post-sale support.
2) Good Plugins🥈
Hubspot is the undisputed king of full-stack marketing software. With solid CRM features.
3) Most Features 🥉
A sales-focused CRM that uses AI to automate repetitive tasks and manage leads and sales.
So, you are in the market for a CRM that suits field service.
Ideal, because in this article we have our compilation list for our top picks, and we compare the features and pricing for you.
If you just want the best choice, we’ve added that right at the top of the article as this was what is most requested by our customers. So, that’ll be the “can’t go wrong” option.
Otherwise, feel free to explore all the options we’ve reviewed on the market to find something that might fit you a little better.
Enjoy the list!
What CRM would you recommend?
In short, It's Monday.com CRM.
It's very well rounded, well priced, feature-rich with a large community of support and a very top-notch set of tutorials for every use case. You can't go wrong with Monday.com. It's the software we use with our clients at our ad agency.
"🚀Try Monday.com CRM For Free, It's my favorite CRM to use and recommend." -Scott Max
Monday.com is a user-friendly CRM platform that provides advanced solutions with its robust marketing tools. It allows larger companies with complex workflows to perform efficiently and produce nifty results. Monday.com has you covered for your: Service, Sales, CMS, Operations, and Marketing needs.
For more details, read our Monday.com CRM Review.
The Best CRM specifically for Field Service
Field service involves; scheduling service orders, dispatching agents and tracking vehicle location or job status. Most businesses require field service management, especially those in waste management, utilities, telecommunication or public sector transportation.
A CRM that allows order management and job status updation is the perfect match in this category. Have a look at the products below to find the best CRM for field service:
1. Microsoft Dynamics
Microsoft Dynamics is perfect software for connecting clients, products, people and operations, all from a single tool that can be implemented through an infinite number of options. However, it is a payment tool that will require training time for you to be able to use it to its full potential. For this tool, programming knowledge is necessary. However, once you know how to use it, you will easily be able to simplify and connect business processes, improving customer interactions and facilitating growth.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Features
Microsoft Dynamics 365 provides ERP and CRM services on a single platform. It offers a clear view of how sales and marketing efforts are going with automated and intelligent data analysis. You can use tools powered by AI and machine learning to get better insights into your business.
Here are some unique features offered by Dynamics 365:
- Unified Communications: Dynamics 365 allows you to connect with clients through "Microsoft Teams" and simplify the sales process. You can call meetings, have a conversation and send any valued offer or detail in a minute.
- Advanced AI tools: You can predict sales based on the latest marketing strategy and conversion rate with Dynamics 365's AI-powered tools. It allows you to generate revenue, set automated tasks, analyze data in a 360⁰ manner and much more according to your requirements.
- Finance and Operations management: Dynamics 365 has a financial analysis tool that can help you manage commercial operations and record every transaction. You can store credit card details, annotate tasks and accelerate training for new employees in the organization. Moreover, Dynamics 365 allows a smooth transition of complex workflows and management operations on the CRM.
- Asset Management: You can list your business assets on the supply chain within Dynamics 365 and efficiently manage all the related information, maintenance activities while reducing redundant costs.
- Power supply chain agility: Dynamics 365 can help your business's profitability through quick lead conversion and high-quality analysis. You can engage better with clients, set priorities, create automated bots, so your sales team has a better chance of securing the opportunity.
- Smart Maintenance: Dynamics 365 suggests approaches to grow your business and increase product longevity with safety through smart maintenance. You can keep a catalog and add relevant notes to help the sales team with the pitch.
- Visual editor: Dynamics 365 lets you create charts, graphs and organizational workflows to simplify performance metrics. You can set the parameters and get different points of view regarding business development.
- Learning Paths: Dynamics 365 provides educational content to help you get familiar with CRM services and implement their use throughout the organization. You can access several how-to guides, watch videos and participate in interactive sessions to get a grip on Dynamics 365.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Pricing
Dynamics 365 allows users to choose packages according to their business niche.
Customer Data Platform is available for $1452/month for a single user and $968/month as an add-on plan. You can get a customer voice function for an extra $194/user for a month.
The sales tools are available in 3 different plans. “Sales Professional” is priced at $63/month and $19/month as an add-on. “Sales Enterprise” is worth $92/month for an individual and $19/month as an add-on. "Sales Premium" is priced: at $131/month for a single user, and "Microsoft Relationship Sales" is available for $134/month.
“Finance” package is priced at $172.5/month/user and $29/user/month as an add-on. “Project Management” tools are worth $116.5/user/month and $29.14/user/month as an add-on subscription.
Dynamics 365 has particular subscription plans for small and medium businesses to fast-track their sales process. “Business Central Essentials” is priced at $68/user/month, “Business Central Premium” is available at $97.2/user/month, “Customer Service Professional” is worth $48.6/user/month and "Sales Professional" is priced: at $63.2/user/month.
2. Zoho CRM
Zoho CRM is a tool quite similar to Salesforce, integrated by different tools and functionalities that you can use according to the needs of your company. It has a number of free options and paid PRO versions, which you can evaluate according to your needs. One of its great advantages is that it can be integrated with a multitude of other tools that are not necessarily complementary to its use.
Zoho CRM Features
Zoho CRM is a robust software that fulfills all your business requirements, from closing the deal and managing company data to collaborating with your colleagues. It provides CRM solutions according to the niche and size of your organization for an ideal sales experience which makes it one of the most coveted CRM tools in the market. Zoho CRM thrives in solving unique business scenarios with a quick turnout time and produces compelling results.
Here’s a wide range of features offered by Zoho CRM:
- Canvas design studio: Every business has different requirements, so it's weird why you should not be able to personalize your software experience. Zoho CRM allows users to makeover their homepage, tabs and menu bar with Canvas design studio. You can add aesthetic background to your CRM software and work efficiently by placing the frequently accessed; tabs on your homepage.
- Journey orchestration: Zoho CRM allows users; to create flowcharts that will determine the next step in the customer journey depending upon the response. Zoho Command Centre provides a unique interactive experience to potential clients and existing customers by analyzing the customer’s intentions.
- Omnichannel: Zoho CRM integrates all of your communications sources in one platform and smoothens proceedings with incoming leads. Moreover, you can hold web conferencing, set up service portals and live chat, collaborate with colleagues, and get real-time updates within the Omnichannel.
- Sales Enablement: Zoho CRM provides surfeit options for sales tools and lets you conduct every sales-related activity with comfort. It increases visibility into the client interactions and empowers your business portal by constantly adhering to the pre-entered commands. You can prioritize specific leads, get alerts regarding opportunities and build up a document library to assist the sales rep in negotiations.
- Performance management: Zoho CRM allows you to set targets for your employees to provide added motivation and track their performance with the SPM tool. You can also classify clients according to region, budget, and services required. Moreover, it lets you deal with multiple currencies and see exchange rates that can bolster your business.
- Developer platform: Zoho CRM’s developer platform helps you make custom solutions; for your business needs without much coding. You can integrate and unify your data from various applications, create automation, and run deluge codes to configure the CRM. It’s a perfect platform to help your developers get familiar with CRM services and build exciting products.
Zoho CRM Pricing
Zoho CRM offers subscription plans for every business, whether small, medium, or large.
The " Standard" plan is priced: at ₹1300/month/user. It offers custom dashboards, multiple pipelines, and 1 canvas design creation.
The "Professional" plan is priced: at ₹2100/month/user. It offers SalesSignals, validation rules, and inventory management.
The "Enterprise" plan is priced: at ₹3000/month/user. It offers CommandCenter, a Multi-user portal, and advanced customization.
The "Ultimate" plan is priced: at ₹3200/month/user. It offers Enhanced feature limits, Zoho Analytics, and 25 customizable canvas designs.
Small businesses can opt for “Bigin” by Zoho, priced at ₹550/month/user.
There’s also a free edition of Zoho CRM which offers essential management tools.
Another highlight is SugarCRM, with clients such as IBM, Audi or Zurich, which has a simple user interface and an intuitive personalisation platform, and has two types of CRM adapted to each user: a CRM for SMEs and a business CRM for large companies or multinationals.
Here are some unparalleled features offered by SugarCRM:
- Sugar Market: SugarCRM provides an all-in-one marketing automation tool that automatically prioritizes incoming leads based on client engagement. It also recognizes repetitive tasks and avoids them to ensure maximum work is done: in minimal time.
- Revenue Generation: SugarCRM generates revenue for each marketing campaign to let you know where your funds are being used and whether they are yielding desired results.
- Google Ads integration: Users can access Google Ads management tools within the Sugar Market and create shrewd campaigns to target a new clientele base while maintaining the stronghold over existing customers.
- Ease of Use: SugarCRM is exceedingly easy to customize because of multi-API accessibility. Users can switch from their existing CRM service to SugarCRM by connecting the API's, which leads to a high adoption rate. It allows users to personalize the menu bar and homepage for quick response to the incoming queries.
- Asset Library: SugarCRM simplifies the process of uploading, managing and storing assets to leverage within the emails, business website and other marketing documentation with the asset library. It supports various file types like images, documents, audios, gifs and CSS. Users can integrate SugarCRM with other content management systems with pre-built templates to get a more robust library.
- Sales Automation: SugarCRM’s sales tool offers accurate predictions on the possibility of closing a deal with its AI-powered tools. You can change your marketing patterns and sales process accordingly to attract more clients. Moreover, SugarCRM also provides automated operations to follow-up on potential customers during off-hours till a sales rep is assigned; to the task. You can use SugarBPM to review price quotations by comparing your services to other businesses and getting a fair evaluation of your product.
- Customer support platform: SugarCRM enables businesses to emphasize customer complaints and rectify the situation quickly. It provides a knowledge-based platform: that can be customized to help clients solve minor problems themselves. SugarCRM’s service platform automatically assigns cases to the most qualified representative by analyzing past work.
SugarCRM offers 4 pricing options depending upon the products you pick.
The “Sugar Market” marketing tool is priced at $1000/month and can be accessed; by unlimited users.
The “Sugar Sell” sales automation tool is priced at $80/month/user and offers 60 GB storage along with phone support.
The “Sugar Serve” customer service tool is priced at $80/month/user and helps you smoothly assist clients.
The “Sugar Enterprise” offers a generalized subscription plan and is priced; at $85/month/user. It offers SQL-based reporting and SugarBPM.
The “Sugar Professional” plan is priced at $52/month/user and offers a CRM solution for small businesses.
NetSuite Customer Relationship Management software is a cloud-based CRM that offers a 360-degree view of your customers in real-time. NetSuite CRM provides a continuous flow of information across the entire customer lifecycle, from leadership to opportunity, sales order, fulfilment, renewal, up-sell, cross-sell or support.
NetSuite has developed over the recent years and was one of the first cloud-based ERP+CRM systems. It is a multi-tenant SaaS solution that helps small and medium-sized organizations grow faster with customizable workflows. NetSuite provides unmatchable visibility and control over your entire business with its cloud-based applications that improve organizational productivity.
Here are some fascinating features that make NetSuite unique:
- Enterprise Resource Planning: NetSuite provides businesses with complete control over data and resource planning. From handling financial operations to processing order-related information, you can automate all manual workflows with NetSuite’s ERP. You can increase the productivity of an organization with ERP as it provides a clear vision of each business procedure.
- Global Business Management: NetSuite’s Global business management provides unrivaled visibility into operations in real-time. It allows multi-National businesses to manage complexities due to currency differences, tax policies, and legal conformity. Such organizations need to consolidate in regional areas while adhering to the company’s essence, and GBM makes that happen.
- Sales Force Automation: NetSuite allows users to automate administrative actions and sales operations, reducing the employees' workload. You can identify potential issues, create financial projections and track employees' performance to get a better outlook on your business activities.
- OpenAir: NetSuite’s OpenAir optimizes resources and employee allotment according to the skills required for a particular task. OpenAir creates various scenarios for every lead to maximize revenue and improve the chances of securing an opportunity. You can automate customer engagement and let OpenAir choose the right employee for each interaction based on past work and favorable conditions.
- SuiteCommerce: NetSuite helps e-commerce businesses automatically update online orders to the back-end to manage them centrally and reduce the processing time while increasing accuracy. SuiteCommerce allows B2B and B2C websites in unifying the front-end and back-end to remove manual operations and get higher client engagement.
- Timesheet Management: NetSuite assists Project managers to review time-based tasks and recording the working hours of employees. You can view relevant information like “Start Date”, "Work Done", and "Estimated completion time" to get an overview of performance. Moreover, you can reassign tasks through Timesheet Management to finish projects urgently.
- Project Analysis: NetSuite offers analytical tools that provide concurrent updates for every service rendered by your organization. You can track each lead individually to get a better statistical understanding of the client’s requirements. Moreover, you can share reports with colleagues through NetSuite to ensure everyone is on board with project advancement.
NetSuite does not offer a general subscription plan, and users have to fill in a form mentioning their requirements, business size, and budget. Once done, you’ll be contacted: by the customer executive regarding the best customizable tools for your organizational needs.
TeamLeader is an all-in-one software that will allow you to easily simplify your work. In a main dashboard you will find all the tasks, meetings and calls that you must follow up on a daily basis to make your relationship with your clients and potential clients grow. It also has processes that seek to simplify and automate all possible processes, such as: automating invoices and making them look totally professional.
Teamleader was founded in 2012 with the idea to make following up on administrative and sales processes facile. It is a cloud-based software that makes it readily accessible from anywhere. Teamleader continuously rolls out new features according to the latest market requirements and customer needs. Businesses of any size can benefit from Teamleader as it provides a complete professional package that takes care of your sales, billing, and management tasks.
Here are some features offered by Teamleader that can truly revolutionize your business:
- Project Planning: Teamleader ensures that your project colleagues and clients are in sync with the latest advancements. You can share the progress directly with the client through Teamleader orbit to avoid missing out on deadlines. Moreover, it automatically copies the creation date, price quote, and expected completion time from the accepted quotation; so that you don't omit crucial elements.
- Schedule Planning: As a project manager, you can view the schedule of all available employees to see who is yet to receive a project and distribute tasks accordingly for quick execution. You can also see how much workforce should be deployed: on a project to avoid overexerting your employees.
- Time Tracking: Teamleader simplifies tracking work hours for both employees and project managers. Whenever you start a task, drag it to the agenda, and Teamleader will accurately clock the time spent on the project. Moreover, you'll get billed directly according to your work hours to ensure transparency on both sides. Teamleader generates an invoice and takes into account both billable and non-billable hours.
- Comprehensive Reporting: Teamleader provides users with inbuilt report creation tools. You can set each parameter according to your preference and generate analytical data to share the company's progress with employees. Teamleader also generates insight reports that give a statistical analysis of various attributes. You can edit these pre-made reports by altering the framework and creating endless possibilities.
- Retainers: Teamleader allows users to create milestone payments and retainers to avoid delays in tasks. You can reach an agreement with the client and decide the payment mode. Moreover, you can track how much time has been spent working on the project and release funds accordingly.
- Exceptional support service: Teamleader provides quick access to the client inquiries and centralizes all complaints from a ticket. You can see how long a ticket has been sitting still and the urgency level of the raised issue. Teamleader tracks all complaints to ensure customer issues are solved: at the earliest.
Teamleader provides a subscription plan based on your CRM requirements.
Small businesses and entrepreneurs can opt for "Teamleader focus", whose subscription plans are listed below:
The "Go" plan is priced at €60/month for 2 users, excluding VAT and an extra €30 for every user.
The "Move" plan is priced at €70/month for 2 users, excluding VAT and an extra €35 for every user.
The "Boost" plan is priced at €90/month for 2 users, excluding VAT and an extra €46 for every user.
Large organizations can opt for the "Teamleader Orbit Suite", priced at €50/month with a minimum of 10 seats. You can get setup and training for an additional €1.500,00.
Why use a CRM at all?
As a business, you have to provide exquisite customer support, maintain assets, provide constant updates to the clients and engage with incoming leads at the earliest. Not paying enough attention to these activities can negatively affect your reputation in the market and revenue generation.
CRM provides a unified platform to perform every business operation and gives insight into each process so you can make the necessary changes. It bridges the gap between client and service provider by making communication efficient and engaging the leads through automated messages till they are assigned: to a customer representative.
Why should field service companies use a CRM?
Field service teams are essential to your business as they handle the jobs and operations that are done on the field rather than the company’s premises. It involves the service installation, performing technical duties and providing support to the customer if they face any problem with the equipment.
A CRM can help in several ways to streamline the entire process of dispatching agents to location and improve efficiency. It offers CPQ to give your teams the necessary tools to drive revenue and customer retention, improve functionality and ROI, plus engage with the client to understand the issues.
You can improve work order visibility and fulfil requests faster with more accuracy while accessing the entire process from any mobile device. Using CRM for field service management will allow you to bring the full power of on-site job management to those out in the field and deliver guided experiences to your mobile workforce requirements.
From reduced case resolution time; to call centre management; to live chat with an agent and self-service communities; A CRM covers all angles of customer service. It will vastly improve your response time to leads or queries and help you build a good reputation for quality customer support.
CRM for Field Service, A summary
Field service is a complicated process that requires real-time updates about the tasks and efficient employee management, so you can dispatch the agents at the earliest to solve the client's problems. CRM helps you manage all the challenges of operating a mobile service business and ensure customer satisfaction.
Microsoft Dynamics offers customized service for field service needs and helps you move from a reactive to a proactive approach. It converges world-class CRM capabilities with powerful machine learning and IoT technology; to deliver a single integrated solution for your requirements. It is our suggested pick in this category. Visit the website to get started.