So you want answers, and you want em' fast. Here they are:
Quick links for the Best CRM Software
1) Best Overall 🏆
Customize your workflows to track all aspects of the sales cycle, from lead gen to post-sale support.
2) Good Plugins🥈
Hubspot is the undisputed king of full-stack marketing software. With solid CRM features.
3) Most Features 🥉
A sales-focused CRM that uses AI to automate repetitive tasks and manage leads and sales.
So, you are in the market for a CRM that suits insurance agents.
Ideal, because in this article we have our compilation list for our top picks, and we compare the features and pricing for you.
If you just want the best choice, we’ve added that right at the top of the article as this was what is most requested by our customers. So, that’ll be the “can’t go wrong” option.
Otherwise, feel free to explore all the options we’ve reviewed on the market to find something that might fit you a little better.
Enjoy the list!
What CRM would you recommend?
In short, It's Monday.com CRM.
It's very well rounded, well priced, feature-rich with a large community of support and a very top-notch set of tutorials for every use case. You can't go wrong with Monday.com. It's the software we use with our clients at our ad agency.
"🚀Try Monday.com CRM For Free, It's my favorite CRM to use and recommend." -Scott Max
Monday.com is a user-friendly CRM platform that provides advanced solutions with its robust marketing tools. It allows larger companies with complex workflows to perform efficiently and produce nifty results. Monday.com has you covered for your: Service, Sales, CMS, Operations, and Marketing needs.
For more details, read our Monday.com CRM Review.
The best CRM specifically for Insurance agents
As an insurance agent, it’s crucial to stay in touch with policyholders and continuously convert leads into closed deals. You need a CRM that excels in lead management, time scheduling and shows insights into lead conversion rate. Have a look at the products below to choose the best CRM for your insurance firm and provide quality customer service:
Another highlight is SugarCRM, with clients such as IBM, Audi or Zurich, which has a simple user interface and an intuitive personalisation platform, and has two types of CRM adapted to each user: a CRM for SMEs and a business CRM for large companies or multinationals.
Here are some unparalleled features offered by SugarCRM:
- Sugar Market: SugarCRM provides an all-in-one marketing automation tool that automatically prioritizes incoming leads based on client engagement. It also recognizes repetitive tasks and avoids them to ensure maximum work is done: in minimal time.
- Revenue Generation: SugarCRM generates revenue for each marketing campaign to let you know where your funds are being used and whether they are yielding desired results.
- Google Ads integration: Users can access Google Ads management tools within the Sugar Market and create shrewd campaigns to target a new clientele base while maintaining the stronghold over existing customers.
- Ease of Use: SugarCRM is exceedingly easy to customize because of multi-API accessibility. Users can switch from their existing CRM service to SugarCRM by connecting the API's, which leads to a high adoption rate. It allows users to personalize the menu bar and homepage for quick response to the incoming queries.
- Asset Library: SugarCRM simplifies the process of uploading, managing and storing assets to leverage within the emails, business website and other marketing documentation with the asset library. It supports various file types like images, documents, audios, gifs and CSS. Users can integrate SugarCRM with other content management systems with pre-built templates to get a more robust library.
- Sales Automation: SugarCRM’s sales tool offers accurate predictions on the possibility of closing a deal with its AI-powered tools. You can change your marketing patterns and sales process accordingly to attract more clients. Moreover, SugarCRM also provides automated operations to follow-up on potential customers during off-hours till a sales rep is assigned; to the task. You can use SugarBPM to review price quotations by comparing your services to other businesses and getting a fair evaluation of your product.
- Customer support platform: SugarCRM enables businesses to emphasize customer complaints and rectify the situation quickly. It provides a knowledge-based platform: that can be customized to help clients solve minor problems themselves. SugarCRM’s service platform automatically assigns cases to the most qualified representative by analyzing past work.
SugarCRM offers 4 pricing options depending upon the products you pick.
The “Sugar Market” marketing tool is priced at $1000/month and can be accessed; by unlimited users.
The “Sugar Sell” sales automation tool is priced at $80/month/user and offers 60 GB storage along with phone support.
The “Sugar Serve” customer service tool is priced at $80/month/user and helps you smoothly assist clients.
The “Sugar Enterprise” offers a generalized subscription plan and is priced; at $85/month/user. It offers SQL-based reporting and SugarBPM.
The “Sugar Professional” plan is priced at $52/month/user and offers a CRM solution for small businesses.
Zoho CRM is a tool quite similar to Salesforce, integrated by different tools and functionalities that you can use according to the needs of your company. It has a number of free options and paid PRO versions, which you can evaluate according to your needs. One of its great advantages is that it can be integrated with a multitude of other tools that are not necessarily complementary to its use.
Zoho CRM Features
Zoho CRM is a robust software that fulfills all your business requirements, from closing the deal and managing company data to collaborating with your colleagues. It provides CRM solutions according to the niche and size of your organization for an ideal sales experience which makes it one of the most coveted CRM tools in the market. Zoho CRM thrives in solving unique business scenarios with a quick turnout time and produces compelling results.
Here’s a wide range of features offered by Zoho CRM:
- Canvas design studio: Every business has different requirements, so it's weird why you should not be able to personalize your software experience. Zoho CRM allows users to makeover their homepage, tabs and menu bar with Canvas design studio. You can add aesthetic background to your CRM software and work efficiently by placing the frequently accessed; tabs on your homepage.
- Journey orchestration: Zoho CRM allows users; to create flowcharts that will determine the next step in the customer journey depending upon the response. Zoho Command Centre provides a unique interactive experience to potential clients and existing customers by analyzing the customer’s intentions.
- Omnichannel: Zoho CRM integrates all of your communications sources in one platform and smoothens proceedings with incoming leads. Moreover, you can hold web conferencing, set up service portals and live chat, collaborate with colleagues, and get real-time updates within the Omnichannel.
- Sales Enablement: Zoho CRM provides surfeit options for sales tools and lets you conduct every sales-related activity with comfort. It increases visibility into the client interactions and empowers your business portal by constantly adhering to the pre-entered commands. You can prioritize specific leads, get alerts regarding opportunities and build up a document library to assist the sales rep in negotiations.
- Performance management: Zoho CRM allows you to set targets for your employees to provide added motivation and track their performance with the SPM tool. You can also classify clients according to region, budget, and services required. Moreover, it lets you deal with multiple currencies and see exchange rates that can bolster your business.
- Developer platform: Zoho CRM’s developer platform helps you make custom solutions; for your business needs without much coding. You can integrate and unify your data from various applications, create automation, and run deluge codes to configure the CRM. It’s a perfect platform to help your developers get familiar with CRM services and build exciting products.
Zoho CRM Pricing
Zoho CRM offers subscription plans for every business, whether small, medium, or large.
The " Standard" plan is priced: at ₹1300/month/user. It offers custom dashboards, multiple pipelines, and 1 canvas design creation.
The "Professional" plan is priced: at ₹2100/month/user. It offers SalesSignals, validation rules, and inventory management.
The "Enterprise" plan is priced: at ₹3000/month/user. It offers CommandCenter, a Multi-user portal, and advanced customization.
The "Ultimate" plan is priced: at ₹3200/month/user. It offers Enhanced feature limits, Zoho Analytics, and 25 customizable canvas designs.
Small businesses can opt for “Bigin” by Zoho, priced at ₹550/month/user.
There’s also a free edition of Zoho CRM which offers essential management tools.
Efficy is a CRM solution that adapts to all the needs and size of each company. Its software allows you to grow and develop commercial activities in a structured manner through integrated actions such as: document management, customer relationship management, marketing campaign and contract management, sales staff management and motivation, and collaborative project management.
Efficy provides CRM solutions for businesses looking to streamline the workflow and manage all client-related tasks on a single platform. Moreover, you can connect with your customers anytime through Efficy as it stores all leads in an organized manner. It gives a platform to employees where they can work together on tasks and update results in real-time.
Here are some integral features of Efficy:
- 360⁰ customer view: Efficy allows all employees to access centralized information at one place without any bias. Everyone must have permission to make changes when necessary to maintain efficient functionality. Efficy gives everyone a 360⁰ customer view so they can track details and proceed with negotiations without any delay.
- Product Catalogue: You can store product-related details on Efficy and assign a manager to follow up on any claims. Your clients can do business anytime, and a product catalog allows your sales team to view all the relevant information before making a sales pitch.
- Marketing Campaigns: Your company’s sales and marketing ventures affect each other directly. Efficy provides optimal collaboration between the employees from different sectors, so everyone is aware of the ongoing negotiations and directed campaigns. It ensures there’s no conflict of interest among your sales and marketing teams regarding possible business commitments.
- Segmentation: It is a perfect tool for developing individual communication with your clients and making them aware of new offers or products. Mass communication can only help to an extent; Segmentation allows you to target a criterion-based population and make a sales pitch accordingly. You can set access rights to avoid any confusion and enable smooth exchange with the customers.
- Gamified CRM: Efficy’s revolutionary feature deploys game-like strategies to reward the employees upon meeting specified targets. It boosts morale and builds up a healthy work environment for your business. You earn badges after completing the objectives and can view your progression to get an idea of your growth.
- Interaction log: Efficy's CRM platform keeps a record of all customer interactions regardless of the medium. It’s crucial to know the context before moving to the negotiation stage as it shows sincerity towards the clients. You can add notes under each file as a pointer for other team members and easily reassign tasks.
Efficy offers 4 subscription plans to choose from depending upon your business requirements and client network. The "Starter" plan is priced: at 20€/month for 1 user with the minimum users being 2, The “SMB” plan costs 40€/ month per user with a minimum of 5 users, The “Enterprise” plan requires at least 5 users too and is priced: at 60€/month, and the "Corporate" package is priced at 80€/month starting with a minimum of 10 users. You can choose a suitable subscription to match your client interactions.
SumaCRM allows you to visualise at a click of a button complete user files of all the company's contacts at the same point, with information on conversations, calls, negotiations, etc... It is a perfect tool for those companies whose activity consists of providing services, as the CRM allows you to save, in a simple way, information on negotiations and the management of pending activities. In addition, it has a free 30-day demo despite the fact that it is subsequently paid for.
SumaCRM is a Madrid-based CRM service that was launched: in 2015. It gathers all of your client information in one place where you can access the entire team detail. SumaCRM avoids time wastage by automatically arranging emails and lead sources for your business while collecting every piece of information from integrated sources. It solves the problems related to the lack of internal communication in the company and makes sure that everyone is in touch with the ongoing operations.
Here are some features offered by SumaCRM that make it a perfect match for your CRM requirements:
- GDPR compliance: It is mandatory for every company in the EU to abide by the GDPR rules and disclose how the customer data is being stored, used, and shared. SumaCRM anonymizes your data to prevent it from being exploited by malicious entities. It ensures that the client data stored inside the system has a finite lifespan and stops the distribution if the client has been inactive for three years.
- Efficy integration: SumaCRM was recently acquired; by Efficy, one of the most efficient CRM service providers. It has made SumaCRM amenable to SaaS mode and On-Premise hosting. Users can decide which one to choose; based on their company's infrastructure and data restoration requirements while being in complete control of assets.
- Calendar Synchronization: SumaCRM allows users to optimally manage time by creating tasks and making deadlines or pivotal events in the in-built calendar. You can set alerts and avoid missing out on promising business opportunities. Moreover, the administrator can create polls to determine the best time for a meeting by consulting all relevant members within the SumaCRM.
- Management of areas of Interest: SumaCRM can ease the tasks of your marketing department by categorizing the client database with domains of interest and providing a personalized communication experience. Your clients can choose which notifications they want to receive with an extranet account, or your marketing department can add areas of interest to the customer's profile.
- Multi-Cargo Management: SumaCRM avoids sending a package to the same client holding positions in different organizations. It is done by identifying similar responses and eliminating the recurring contacts so that it is only counted once. Imagine a potential client fills up a web form multiple times by mistake; SumaCRM will bracket such instances and ensure that only the initial response is taken into context.
SumaCRM offers 4 pricing options:
The “Starter” plan is priced at €20/month/user upon annual billing and offers simple email marketing along with task scheduling.
The “SMB” plan is priced at €40/month/user upon annual billing and offers high configuration ability, marketing campaign management alongside customer segmentation.
The “Enterprise” plan is priced at €60/month/user upon annual billing and offers Extranet integration, advanced tracking tools alongside gamification.
The “Corporate” plan is priced at €80/month/user upon annual billing and offers BPM automation, multi-channel marketing alongside form creation tools.
Sage is a company that has a multitude of tools of all kinds: accounting, billing, finance, warehousing, manufacturing, payroll, employees and much more. Among them, Sage CRM stands out, one of the most popular options in the market, which cannot be defined as easily intuitive, but as practical (once you know how its working mechanics work).
Sage CRM Features
Sage CRM is a highly configurable open-ended software that allows businesses to use it for different purposes. It offers several tools and integrations that can positively affect your sales and marketing campaigns while managing the company’s data in an orderly manner. Users can get a better understanding of products through Sage CRM and meet the clients' expectations, thus increasing the chances of securing a lead.
Here are some fascinating features offered by Sage CRM:
- Opportunity Management: Sage CRM allows users to connect multiple companies to a single opportunity and avoid duplication. It processes the data from the prospect stage through to its complete cycle with unique workflows and helps in turning qualified leads into legitimate opportunities. Sage CRM offers the ability to quarantine unverified information, which can be reviewed; by sales representatives.
- Sales and Marketing Reporting: Sage CRM allows users to create and share valuable reports based on customer details. There are several pre-defined reports available that display distinct sales metrics, and you can set customized parameters for more accuracy. It helps users from different departments in your organization to get detailed insight regarding their work and clients. Sage CRM improves the effectiveness of your marketing campaigns by informing you about the most beneficial lead sources so you can focus your efforts on the right advertisement.
- MailChimp Integration: Sage CRM can be integrated with MailChimp to boost email marketing campaigns by targeting a specific audience. Users can view how effective the marketing strategy is and alter it accordingly; to get better client engagement. It can create new business opportunities and strengthen existing relations.
- Customer Service: Sage CRM improves customer service drastically from both team and individual points of view. It allows you to analyze resolution time for specific complaints, reassign cases to more suitable customer representatives based on experience, review solutions, and access past tickets through knowledgebase for reference on a current problem.
- Actionable Reports: Sage CRM records information for every click and unsubscribes so you can approach the client accordingly with an automated message or email. It can help in winning back a lost lead or follow up on an interested client immediately to get the upper hand in the negotiation process.
- Collaboration: Sage CRM simplifies the communication between the marketing and sales team while allowing employees to collaborate on projects. You can share the latest updates regarding the sales process or marketing ventures with relevant team members and easily exchange constructive ideas for the betterment of the business.
Sage CRM Pricing
Sage CRM provides customized services depending on your business requirements. Click on the "Request a callback” tab to get contacted; by a customer representative, fill in some basic details, and get a price quotation for your CRM needs.
Why use a CRM at all?
A CRM ensures your database is updated with the latest leads and automatically follows up on exciting prospects to close the deal. You can customize your CRM system: in a way that departments can interact and communicate with each other on particular deals or sales tasks. Moreover, you can add third-party integrations for more insight into the marketing campaigns and automate responses to the queries.
A CRM provides endless possibilities, and you can use it to satisfy the customers by providing quality solutions. Every time you receive an inquiry regarding services offered by your company; A CRM automatically stores the relevant details to help in further discussions.
Why should Insurance agents use a CRM?
Insurance agencies are spearheaded; towards smart technologies that are efficient, secure, and ensure scalability of operations.
As an insurance agent who works leads, you will know how troublesome it can be to get your leads on the phone and keep up with them while still dedicating your time to writing business. A CRM ensures you spend more time creating strategies and lesser implementing them.
It makes managing all business leads simple. You can get access to advanced analytics and customize the dashboard for quick access to tools that will help you to automate your follow-up campaigns. You can integrate phone calls, Facebook, emails within a CRM to combine all lead sources.
Insurance agencies need to send timely reminders regarding payments, maintain a cordial relationship with clients and provide excellent Customer support service. Processing each task on a different database is a waste of time and effort.
With a CRM, you can access every business operation and integrate third-party applications to attend more leads. It saves the trouble of managing individual databases for each department.
Insurance agents can set meetings, collaborate on a task, view client details and replace manual work with digital automation. A CRM ensures that your sales rep can focus on attending; to the client rather than manually searching different sources for assistance.
A CRM makes the following up process more productive. You’ll be able to keep the leads engaged through automated messages and assign the task to a representative if the prospect shows interest in buying services. It allows you to check the agent's past performance to assign familiar tasks with a high success rate.
CRM for Insurance agents, A Summary
Insurance agents need clients' details during interaction to pursue them towards making a purchase. A CRM provides quality engagement and management tools; for businesses to handle operations and improve lead conversion chances.
SugarCRM offers an analysis of marketing campaigns and sales operations intertwined with each other. It suggests; the area of improvement and allows efficient allocation of resources to cut down excessive costs. It is our suggested pick in this category. Visit the website to get started and automate your insurance requirements.