So, you are in the market for a CRM that suits recruiting.
Ideal, because in this article we have our compilation list for our top picks, and we compare the features and pricing for you.
If you just want the best choice, we’ve added that right at the top of the article as this was what is most requested by our customers. So, that’ll be the “can’t go wrong” option.
Otherwise, feel free to explore all the options we’ve reviewed on the market to find something that might fit you a little better.
Enjoy the list!
What is the #1 Best CRM To Use?
In short, It's Hubspot.
It's very well rounded, well priced, feature-rich with a large community of support and a very top-notch set of tutorials for every use case. You can't go wrong with Capsule.
Hubspot is a user-friendly CRM platform that provides advanced solutions with its robust marketing tools. It allows larger companies with complex workflows to perform efficiently and produce nifty results. Hubspot has you covered for your: Service, Sales, CMS, Operations, and Marketing needs.
For more details, read our Hubspot Review.
The best CRM specifically for Recruiting
Recruitment is a complicated process that includes several operations to ensure you’re getting the right candidate. A CRM can simplify the process by managing the employee data and analyzing the work by similar parameters to evaluate the applications. Have a look at the products below to choose the best CRM for Recruiting:
The Monday software is extremely simple, with pre-defined templates for all kinds of situations, allowing you to start with the one that suits you best. It also gives you the ability to use the columns to display all the information you need at any given time. Monitoring the time for each task, keeping track of who is in charge of what, marking locations, adding text, numbers, links, and much more.
Monday integrates client emails, collects leads with forms, and refines marketing campaigns through scrupulous analysis that greatly enhances your relationship with clients and creates more business opportunities. It’s an easy-to-use platform that simplifies organizational tasks for sales and marketing teams.
Here are some features that make Monday a unique CRM:
- Software development: Monday provides templates to help your technical team quickly organize tasks, find bugs and improve iterations. You can add indicators to let the team know what you are working on and analyze the resource allocation. Every project has a specific ID that can be used; to track it among other tasks. Clients will automatically be alerted once the error is solved to reduce downtime and keep customers updated.
- HR structuring: Monday lets users manage recruiting process and track employee progression through its HR tools such as Applicant Tracker, Employee Engagement, Attendance Tracker, Recruitment Tracker, and Vacation Tracker. You can boost the team spirit of your employees by creating specific goals and giving constructive feedback on their work.
- Inventory Management: Businesses can record product and asset details while setting automation to get regular updates about sales and inquiries. You can create new templates to match the company's requirements and integrate Monday with other applications to make the tasks easier. Moreover, Monday generates a unique QR code for each product so your clients can coherently buy the inventory.
- Marketing and Creative attributes: Monday can bridge the gap between creative thinking and marketing strategies by merging them into a single platform. You can create visualizations on campaign effects, share ideas and create personalized operations to make information accessible for employees.
- Sales operations: Monday offers CRM customization to make the leads attainable and manage all opportunity stages at a single interface. You can see the combined effect of marketing and sales campaigns to make adjustments accordingly. Moreover, businesses can centralize the available data for ease of use and synchronization of operations.
- IT workspace: You can add educational content for new recruitments to learn skills faster and ensure quality work. Monday lets you set access permissions for tasks and strictly follows security protocols to prevent cyber attacks on your CRM database. You can integrate IT tools and put technical work in order on Monday.
Monday CRM offers 4 pricing options depending upon your business size and requirements.
"Individual" plan is free of cost and lets users record work-related activities.
“Basic” plan is priced at $10/month for a single user and offers 5GB storage along with customer support.
“Standard” plan is worth $12/month for a single user and offers additional collaboration tools.
“Pro” subscription costs $20/month for an individual and offers chart view along with time tracking.
“Enterprise” plan is made specifically for large businesses and includes quality security features. You can contact support to get a quote on the "Enterprise" package.
2. Sage CRM
Sage is a company that has a multitude of tools of all kinds: accounting, billing, finance, warehousing, manufacturing, payroll, employees and much more. Among them, Sage CRM stands out, one of the most popular options in the market, which cannot be defined as easily intuitive, but as practical (once you know how its working mechanics work).
Sage CRM Features
Sage CRM is a highly configurable open-ended software that allows businesses to use it for different purposes. It offers several tools and integrations that can positively affect your sales and marketing campaigns while managing the company’s data in an orderly manner. Users can get a better understanding of products through Sage CRM and meet the clients' expectations, thus increasing the chances of securing a lead.
Here are some fascinating features offered by Sage CRM:
- Opportunity Management: Sage CRM allows users to connect multiple companies to a single opportunity and avoid duplication. It processes the data from the prospect stage through to its complete cycle with unique workflows and helps in turning qualified leads into legitimate opportunities. Sage CRM offers the ability to quarantine unverified information, which can be reviewed; by sales representatives.
- Sales and Marketing Reporting: Sage CRM allows users to create and share valuable reports based on customer details. There are several pre-defined reports available that display distinct sales metrics, and you can set customized parameters for more accuracy. It helps users from different departments in your organization to get detailed insight regarding their work and clients. Sage CRM improves the effectiveness of your marketing campaigns by informing you about the most beneficial lead sources so you can focus your efforts on the right advertisement.
- MailChimp Integration: Sage CRM can be integrated with MailChimp to boost email marketing campaigns by targeting a specific audience. Users can view how effective the marketing strategy is and alter it accordingly; to get better client engagement. It can create new business opportunities and strengthen existing relations.
- Customer Service: Sage CRM improves customer service drastically from both team and individual points of view. It allows you to analyze resolution time for specific complaints, reassign cases to more suitable customer representatives based on experience, review solutions, and access past tickets through knowledgebase for reference on a current problem.
- Actionable Reports: Sage CRM records information for every click and unsubscribes so you can approach the client accordingly with an automated message or email. It can help in winning back a lost lead or follow up on an interested client immediately to get the upper hand in the negotiation process.
- Collaboration: Sage CRM simplifies the communication between the marketing and sales team while allowing employees to collaborate on projects. You can share the latest updates regarding the sales process or marketing ventures with relevant team members and easily exchange constructive ideas for the betterment of the business.
Sage CRM Pricing
Sage CRM provides customized services depending on your business requirements. Click on the "Request a callback” tab to get contacted; by a customer representative, fill in some basic details, and get a price quotation for your CRM needs.
Streak is a CRM fully integrated into your Gmail inbox and works in conjunction with all other G Suite applications. It can be used to track many business processes, including sales, partnerships, support, recruitment, business flow and more. Streak also includes a powerful set of email tools, such as email tracking, which allows you to keep track of when an email is opened.
Streak helps you to organize the inbox, collaborate with your team and be more productive in Gmail. It structures all incoming emails into “Boxes”, which store all the relevant information about the entity you want to track. A box can contain an incoming lead, customer service ticket or any other incoming data that is of paramount importance for the rapid growth of your business.
Here are some enticing features offered by Streak:
- Context-specific Tracking: Streak records and tracks emails with contextual information to make case reassignment easier. It ensures that everyone can deal with a lead by providing pertinent details and suggesting the upcoming approach.
- Customizable Workflow: Streak lets you alter the pipeline composition to suit your requirements. You can rearrange leads, switch between views, change the menu buttons and create different pipeline templates to work efficiently.
- User-friendly interface: Streak has an uncomplicated interface, and anyone who knows the basics of Gmail or Google Sheets will have no problem using Streak. You can transfer your data in and out of Streak at any time by integrating it with Google Sheets. Moreover, Streak recognizes all input types and automatically updates the creation date of an email.
- Fundraising: Most of the professional conversation with investors or co-founders takes place within Gmail. Streak lets you see the entire history of a mail directed toward your company and connect easily with stockholders and venture capitalists. As an administrator, you can limit other users from accessing information regarding investment and set reminders to avoid missing the deadlines.
- Business relations management: Streak handles every sales-related task and marketing campaign within Gmail while allowing you to collaborate on projects with team members. You can automate follow-up emails to reduce the waiting period for clients and get feedback regarding your outgoing mails to improve the chances of getting a positive response from the customers.
- Recruitment process management: Streak simplifies the hiring process by creating a customized email experience depending upon your previous mailing patterns. You can view all applications inside your Streak integrated Gmail account and forward it to the relevant person with contextual information regarding the applicant. Moreover, Streak lets you use templates to send personalized messages to each applicant.
- Built-in Customer support: Streak lets you access customer complaints within Gmail, sort tickets related to FAQS, understand the customer issue, and prioritize cases for a quick resolution.
Streak offers 4 pricing options to get a Gmail-integrated CRM service.
The “Free” plan lets you get familiar with the basic features of Streak for absolutely no cost. You can create private pipelines, perform 50 "mail merge" a day, track emails, and create 500 “Boxes”.
The “Solo” plan is priced at $19/month/user and increases the “Box Creation” limit to 5000 while allowing you to perform 800 mail merge a day.
The “Pro” plan is priced at $59/month/user and offers a shared pipeline to bring your team on a single platform.
The “Enterprise” plan is priced at $159/month/user and lets you customize Streak completely, as per your preferences. This plan unlocks all available features.
4. Microsoft Dynamics
Microsoft Dynamics is perfect software for connecting clients, products, people and operations, all from a single tool that can be implemented through an infinite number of options. However, it is a payment tool that will require training time for you to be able to use it to its full potential. For this tool, programming knowledge is necessary. However, once you know how to use it, you will easily be able to simplify and connect business processes, improving customer interactions and facilitating growth.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Features
Microsoft Dynamics 365 provides ERP and CRM services on a single platform. It offers a clear view of how sales and marketing efforts are going with automated and intelligent data analysis. You can use tools powered by AI and machine learning to get better insights into your business.
Here are some unique features offered by Dynamics 365:
- Unified Communications: Dynamics 365 allows you to connect with clients through "Microsoft Teams" and simplify the sales process. You can call meetings, have a conversation and send any valued offer or detail in a minute.
- Advanced AI tools: You can predict sales based on the latest marketing strategy and conversion rate with Dynamics 365's AI-powered tools. It allows you to generate revenue, set automated tasks, analyze data in a 360⁰ manner and much more according to your requirements.
- Finance and Operations management: Dynamics 365 has a financial analysis tool that can help you manage commercial operations and record every transaction. You can store credit card details, annotate tasks and accelerate training for new employees in the organization. Moreover, Dynamics 365 allows a smooth transition of complex workflows and management operations on the CRM.
- Asset Management: You can list your business assets on the supply chain within Dynamics 365 and efficiently manage all the related information, maintenance activities while reducing redundant costs.
- Power supply chain agility: Dynamics 365 can help your business's profitability through quick lead conversion and high-quality analysis. You can engage better with clients, set priorities, create automated bots, so your sales team has a better chance of securing the opportunity.
- Smart Maintenance: Dynamics 365 suggests approaches to grow your business and increase product longevity with safety through smart maintenance. You can keep a catalog and add relevant notes to help the sales team with the pitch.
- Visual editor: Dynamics 365 lets you create charts, graphs and organizational workflows to simplify performance metrics. You can set the parameters and get different points of view regarding business development.
- Learning Paths: Dynamics 365 provides educational content to help you get familiar with CRM services and implement their use throughout the organization. You can access several how-to guides, watch videos and participate in interactive sessions to get a grip on Dynamics 365.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Pricing
Dynamics 365 allows users to choose packages according to their business niche.
Customer Data Platform is available for $1452/month for a single user and $968/month as an add-on plan. You can get a customer voice function for an extra $194/user for a month.
The sales tools are available in 3 different plans. “Sales Professional” is priced at $63/month and $19/month as an add-on. “Sales Enterprise” is worth $92/month for an individual and $19/month as an add-on. "Sales Premium" is priced: at $131/month for a single user, and "Microsoft Relationship Sales" is available for $134/month.
“Finance” package is priced at $172.5/month/user and $29/user/month as an add-on. “Project Management” tools are worth $116.5/user/month and $29.14/user/month as an add-on subscription.
Dynamics 365 has particular subscription plans for small and medium businesses to fast-track their sales process. “Business Central Essentials” is priced at $68/user/month, “Business Central Premium” is available at $97.2/user/month, “Customer Service Professional” is worth $48.6/user/month and "Sales Professional" is priced: at $63.2/user/month.
HubSpot is one of the best known CRM tools in the world, and one of the undisputed references in the field of inbound marketing. Hubspot's CRM functionality allows you to manage all marketing and sales activities as you see fit. For example, it allows us to group by campaigns that generate detailed reports of metrics on the real return on investment in the entire conversion funnel experienced.
Hubspot is a user-friendly CRM platform that provides advanced solutions with its robust marketing tools. It allows larger companies with complex workflows to perform efficiently and produce nifty results. Hubspot has five modules: Service, Sales, CMS, Operations, and Marketing, so you can include them in the package as per your business requirements.
Here are some impressive features available on Hubspot:
- SEO Tools: Hubspot is one of the few CRM services that provide SEO-related analysis for your website's content. Once you integrate your business website with Hubspot, it automatically scans it and recommends better optimization. Alternatively, you can paste your website's URL and get an SEO report.
- Content creation tools: You can create new blog posts for your website and edit the existing ones by simply integrating the website with CRM. Hubspot records all comments and edits made to the original content, so you are always in touch with the changes. Moreover, you can use the editor to start a new blog and add relevant images.
- CPQ Functionality: Every business needs to create quotations for products or services to assist sales reps in negotiations. Hubspot allows you to do it inside the CRM with its “Quotes Tool”. You can add unit price, discount offers, conditions, regulations terms, or any other information that will benefit the buyer and sales process.
- Campaigns Tools: Hubspot has several relevant automation tools that enable smooth interaction with clients and organize workflow. You can make posts on social media, send customized emails and run paid search campaigns to get leads on potential customers. It is one of a kind collection with all the necessary marketing tools and a great addition for larger businesses.
- Contact Attribution Reporting: Hubspot can help your management team understand the latest trend related to customers' sales processes and identify the sources that influenced their decision. You can customize the attribution parameters to get different insights into your business and recognize the market-making activities.
- Data Quality Automation: It allows you to automate properties like; time, date and add new automation to manage the incoming leads swiftly. Hubspot will follow all the pre-entered instructions and give a reminder every it finds a promising opportunity.
Hubspot offers you the option to create a customized subscription plan by adding the required services. Alternatively, you can choose from the existing bundles and get a general subscription. The “Starter” plan costs $45/month and offers fundamental marketing and sales features. The "Professional" plan starts at $1600/month with advanced marketing tools and customer service software. The "Enterprise" plan offers all available features of Hubspot and is priced: at $4000/ month, with the price set to go up to $5000/month From December 1, 2021.
Why use a CRM at all?
Every business has to manage sales operations, marketing campaigns, financial services and employee recruitment. A CRM allows you to access all these tasks within a platform and see how their intertwined effects affect each other. It introduces automation and AI-powered tools that improve client engagement and build better relations.
Moreover, It records every opportunity, whether won or lost: to assist you in similar negotiations in the future. A CRM is more like a personalized assistant for your company that supervises the smooth functioning of the organization and gives real-time updates.
Why should you use a CRM for Recruiting?
As a business: when you grow in revenue, you also need to expand organisationally and make new recruitments; to ensure you can deal with the client's demands. A CRM helps you manage incoming applications and sort them according to various attributes.
A CRM is your key to managing all business operations within one software and integrating other applications into a single platform. You can handle sales operations, create marketing campaigns, manage assets and employees to digitize the business processes.
Recruitment is a thorough process, and a CRM saves your HR department a lot of effort by processing and arranging each applicant through set criteria. You can then focus on deciding who’ll be the best match for the position rather than worrying about compiling the list.
A CRM also provides work performance management to track analytical details and assess: the employee's capabilities. You can then assign the most appropriate tasks to increase the chances of success.
You can handle the pay/per/hour internships by clocking; the working hours of employees with a CRM. It ensures fair payment and satisfaction between both parties.
You can simplify the recruitment process through a CRM, irrespective of the business size.
As a small business, you may not have enough workforce to deal with all minute technicalities of the recruitment process. A CRM will deal with every aspect according to the entered instructions.
Large businesses often have an enormous inflow of applications during recruitment. A CRM will help you manage and group applications. You can then assign it to several HR teams for further steps.
CRM for Recruiting listicle, A Summary
CRM will help you handle every business operation swiftly and back data with AI analysis. It helps you assess the best option for every process and make the recruitment process effortless. Moreover, there’s an array of functionalities that can unify your operations and boost the company’s growth.
Monday CRM provides your HR team with a recruitment pipeline to track and arrange each application. You can record interview notes, create templates and communicate seamlessly with all applicants within the CRM. It is our suggested pick in this category. Visit the website now to make the recruitment process an easy game.