So you want answers, and you want em' fast. Here they are:
Quick links for the Best CRM Software
1) Best Overall 🏆
Customize your workflows to track all aspects of the sales cycle, from lead gen to post-sale support.
2) Good Plugins🥈
Hubspot is the undisputed king of full-stack marketing software. With solid CRM features.
3) Most Features 🥉
A sales-focused CRM that uses AI to automate repetitive tasks and manage leads and sales.
So, you are in the market for a CRM that suits oil and gas industry.
Ideal, because in this article we have our compilation list for our top picks, and we compare the features and pricing for you.
If you just want the best choice, we’ve added that right at the top of the article as this was what is most requested by our customers. So, that’ll be the “can’t go wrong” option.
Otherwise, feel free to explore all the options we’ve reviewed on the market to find something that might fit you a little better.
Enjoy the list!
What CRM would you recommend?
In short, It's Monday.com CRM.
It's very well rounded, well priced, feature-rich with a large community of support and a very top-notch set of tutorials for every use case. You can't go wrong with Monday.com. It's the software we use with our clients at our ad agency.
"🚀Try Monday.com CRM For Free, It's my favorite CRM to use and recommend." -Scott Max
Monday.com is a user-friendly CRM platform that provides advanced solutions with its robust marketing tools. It allows larger companies with complex workflows to perform efficiently and produce nifty results. Monday.com has you covered for your: Service, Sales, CMS, Operations, and Marketing needs.
For more details, read our Monday.com CRM Review.
The best CRM specifically for the oil and gas industry
As an oil and gas industry, you have to manage the entire process of extraction, preparation and transportation of petroleum to the distributors. A CRM that allows you to customize pipelines according to your requirements will be the perfect match for this category. Have a look at the products below to choose the best CRM for the oil and gas industry:
1. Microsoft Dynamics
Microsoft Dynamics is perfect software for connecting clients, products, people and operations, all from a single tool that can be implemented through an infinite number of options. However, it is a payment tool that will require training time for you to be able to use it to its full potential. For this tool, programming knowledge is necessary. However, once you know how to use it, you will easily be able to simplify and connect business processes, improving customer interactions and facilitating growth.
Get Started with Microsoft Dynamics 🔥
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Features
Microsoft Dynamics 365 provides ERP and CRM services on a single platform. It offers a clear view of how sales and marketing efforts are going with automated and intelligent data analysis. You can use tools powered by AI and machine learning to get better insights into your business.
Here are some unique features offered by Dynamics 365:
- Unified Communications: Dynamics 365 allows you to connect with clients through "Microsoft Teams" and simplify the sales process. You can call meetings, have a conversation and send any valued offer or detail in a minute.
- Advanced AI tools: You can predict sales based on the latest marketing strategy and conversion rate with Dynamics 365's AI-powered tools. It allows you to generate revenue, set automated tasks, analyze data in a 360⁰ manner and much more according to your requirements.
- Finance and Operations management: Dynamics 365 has a financial analysis tool that can help you manage commercial operations and record every transaction. You can store credit card details, annotate tasks and accelerate training for new employees in the organization. Moreover, Dynamics 365 allows a smooth transition of complex workflows and management operations on the CRM.
- Asset Management: You can list your business assets on the supply chain within Dynamics 365 and efficiently manage all the related information, maintenance activities while reducing redundant costs.
- Power supply chain agility: Dynamics 365 can help your business's profitability through quick lead conversion and high-quality analysis. You can engage better with clients, set priorities, create automated bots, so your sales team has a better chance of securing the opportunity.
- Smart Maintenance: Dynamics 365 suggests approaches to grow your business and increase product longevity with safety through smart maintenance. You can keep a catalog and add relevant notes to help the sales team with the pitch.
- Visual editor: Dynamics 365 lets you create charts, graphs and organizational workflows to simplify performance metrics. You can set the parameters and get different points of view regarding business development.
- Learning Paths: Dynamics 365 provides educational content to help you get familiar with CRM services and implement their use throughout the organization. You can access several how-to guides, watch videos and participate in interactive sessions to get a grip on Dynamics 365.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Pricing
Dynamics 365 allows users to choose packages according to their business niche.
Customer Data Platform is available for $1452/month for a single user and $968/month as an add-on plan. You can get a customer voice function for an extra $194/user for a month.
The sales tools are available in 3 different plans. “Sales Professional” is priced at $63/month and $19/month as an add-on. “Sales Enterprise” is worth $92/month for an individual and $19/month as an add-on. "Sales Premium" is priced: at $131/month for a single user, and "Microsoft Relationship Sales" is available for $134/month.
“Finance” package is priced at $172.5/month/user and $29/user/month as an add-on. “Project Management” tools are worth $116.5/user/month and $29.14/user/month as an add-on subscription.
Dynamics 365 has particular subscription plans for small and medium businesses to fast-track their sales process. “Business Central Essentials” is priced at $68/user/month, “Business Central Premium” is available at $97.2/user/month, “Customer Service Professional” is worth $48.6/user/month and "Sales Professional" is priced: at $63.2/user/month.
Get Started with Microsoft Dynamics 🔥
Another tool to highlight is Salesforce, quite similar in the mechanics of employment to Pipedrive, is one of the most popular CRM programs, despite having a paid subscription, recommended for large companies but not so much for entrepreneurs or SMEs. It is a program that adapts perfectly to the size of your company, with a great usability adaptable to any device and with the possibility of using it anywhere you have a network.
Salesforce is a sales, marketing, and collaboration powerhouse that lets users accomplish business tasks and share ideas smartly. It was launched: in 1999 with the idea of helping organizations build long-lasting relationships with clients and providing a seamless transition to CRM software. Salesforce has since established itself as one of the most sought-after CRM tools due to its constant strive for innovation and philanthropic values.
Here are some features offered by Salesforce that can affect your business experience positively:
- Industry-focused services: Salesforce provides tailor-made CRM services for every business, irrespective of its niche or size. It is a multi-feature platform that allows every industry to benefit from its wide range of tools. Users can select their line of business to get recommendations on services or customize their own CRM plan.
- Salesforce Sustainability Cloud: Salesforce enables the inflow of your entire business data on a single platform, making it easier to accurately analyze your carbon footprint. In today’s age, when environmental awareness is more significant than ever, Salesforce Sustainability cloud lets you conceive a detailed plan to limit carbon emissions and provide a detailed report to the energy regulatory authorities.
- Slack Collaboration: Salesforce recently acquired Slack, and users can now integrate both platforms for secured communication and collaboration purposes. Slack has a unique interface that allows users to create distinct workflows for each task and automated responses to keep clients engaged till you assign a customer representative. Moreover, it brings different subsections of a business together and facilitates sharing of ideas.
- Workplace Command Centre: Salesforce tracks employee health and ensures their well-being during the pandemic; by carefully managing work hours. It builds a strong community where your company’s employees can connect with each other and resolve issues while you can dispatch resources faster.
- Lightning Platform: Salesforce provides an app development platform with the latest technologies like blockchain and AI. Users can handle every aspect of the process and customize a mobile application that empowers the company's ecosystem. It's an unequaled innovative experience that streamlines IT-related tasks and lets anyone contribute towards app development.
- AppExchange: Salesforce has an inbuilt marketplace where users can integrate the additional application to get a more customized experience. It amplifies your sales experience and browsing through several applications while using external tools within a unified platform for business purposes.
Salesforce has a multifunctional ecosystem where you can add services based on your requirements.
Sales Cloud’s “Essentials" plan is priced: at $25/month/user, “Professional” plan is priced at $75/month/user, “Enterprise” plan costs $150/month/user and “Unlimited” plan is worth $300/month/user.
Small businesses can get a generalized subscription to enjoy Salesforce and choose from the following packages:
The "Essentials" plan is priced: at $25/month/user and can be used; by up to 10 users.
The "Sales Professional" subscription is priced: at $75/month/user.
The "Service Professional" plan is priced: at $75/month/user.
The “Pardot Growth" plan is priced at $1250/month/user and offers automation capabilities for every business.
3. Sage CRM
Sage is a company that has a multitude of tools of all kinds: accounting, billing, finance, warehousing, manufacturing, payroll, employees and much more. Among them, Sage CRM stands out, one of the most popular options in the market, which cannot be defined as easily intuitive, but as practical (once you know how its working mechanics work).
Sage CRM Features
Sage CRM is a highly configurable open-ended software that allows businesses to use it for different purposes. It offers several tools and integrations that can positively affect your sales and marketing campaigns while managing the company’s data in an orderly manner. Users can get a better understanding of products through Sage CRM and meet the clients' expectations, thus increasing the chances of securing a lead.
Here are some fascinating features offered by Sage CRM:
- Opportunity Management: Sage CRM allows users to connect multiple companies to a single opportunity and avoid duplication. It processes the data from the prospect stage through to its complete cycle with unique workflows and helps in turning qualified leads into legitimate opportunities. Sage CRM offers the ability to quarantine unverified information, which can be reviewed; by sales representatives.
- Sales and Marketing Reporting: Sage CRM allows users to create and share valuable reports based on customer details. There are several pre-defined reports available that display distinct sales metrics, and you can set customized parameters for more accuracy. It helps users from different departments in your organization to get detailed insight regarding their work and clients. Sage CRM improves the effectiveness of your marketing campaigns by informing you about the most beneficial lead sources so you can focus your efforts on the right advertisement.
- MailChimp Integration: Sage CRM can be integrated with MailChimp to boost email marketing campaigns by targeting a specific audience. Users can view how effective the marketing strategy is and alter it accordingly; to get better client engagement. It can create new business opportunities and strengthen existing relations.
- Customer Service: Sage CRM improves customer service drastically from both team and individual points of view. It allows you to analyze resolution time for specific complaints, reassign cases to more suitable customer representatives based on experience, review solutions, and access past tickets through knowledgebase for reference on a current problem.
- Actionable Reports: Sage CRM records information for every click and unsubscribes so you can approach the client accordingly with an automated message or email. It can help in winning back a lost lead or follow up on an interested client immediately to get the upper hand in the negotiation process.
- Collaboration: Sage CRM simplifies the communication between the marketing and sales team while allowing employees to collaborate on projects. You can share the latest updates regarding the sales process or marketing ventures with relevant team members and easily exchange constructive ideas for the betterment of the business.
Sage CRM Pricing
Sage CRM provides customized services depending on your business requirements. Click on the "Request a callback” tab to get contacted; by a customer representative, fill in some basic details, and get a price quotation for your CRM needs.
The Pipedrive CRM tool is intuitive and easy to use, providing a wealth of data of interest and future forecast for your customers and their interactions. It is a tool very focused on the sales area, not so much on marketing, and has a paid subscription. Currently, some of your customers are Amazon, Skyscanner or Vimeo. We have tested it to make an educational video on Youtube and have raised a special offer for readers of Marketing4eCommerce 1 month free trial (usually 14 days) and 25% discount on the first purchase. You can take advantage of it at this link.
Pipedrive makes sales-related tasks easier by fetching leads 24/7 and emphasizes the right opportunity so you can convert it into a deal from the sales pipeline. Pipedrive has a flexible and user-friendly interface that simplifies the transition to the CRM tool for businesses, lessening the workload of the sales team.
Here are some features offered by Pipedrive:
- Lead Management: Pipedrive offers an unsophisticated sales pipeline with several functionalities that provide a fully visual sales experience to improve efficiency and close deals faster. Users can track opportunities through all stages of the sales funnel and customize the dashboard to move all leads at one place for smoother interaction and prioritization. Moreover, Pipedrive provides users with an AI-powered sales mentor for personalized insights.
- Communication Tracking: Pipedrive allows businesses to manage contacts and group them into “People” and “Organization” so the sales representative knows the clients' role in the company and approaches them accordingly. Pipedrive provides a visual representation of call history and other modes of communication with the client giving a cutting edge to your business in negotiations. You can also make outbound phone calls within the Pipedrive and auto-link them with the relevant contacts.
- Sales Automation System: Pipedrive allows users to automate every sales process and take their business to the next level. You will be notified: at the earliest about any changes to the lead phases and account settings to prevent misuse of your CRM. Pipedrive’s Automation sends customized notifications to the clients at the right time to increase the chances of getting engagement and successfully closing a deal.
- Insights and Reports: You can create customizable fields for analytical reports regarding deals, leads, revenue, activities and add them to the dashboard for quick access. Pipedrive also offers employee management services to create goals for teams and individuals. It helps in evaluating the performances and assigning the tasks based on merit, which increases the chances of getting a positive outcome for every sales opportunity.
- Privacy and Security: Pipedrive offers a dedicated security dashboard to give users complete control and transparency over user permissions and privacy settings. You can see how many users are logged in to the Pipedrive account and prevent mischievous entities from getting hold of your data. Moreover, you can see how recently the password has been altered, devices using your account and whether there has been any attempt to change the admin settings.
Pipedrive has 4 pricing options for users to choose between depending on their requirements.
The “Essential” plan is priced at $15/month, giving users access to pipeline management, customer support, and data importation.
The “Advanced” plan is priced at $29/month, providing all features of “Essential” plus email scheduling, click tracking, and workflow creation.
The "Professional" plan is priced at $59/month, providing all features of "Advanced" plus call tracking, document creation, and revenue forecasting.
The “Enterprise” plan is priced at $119/month and gives access to all features of Pipedrive.
You can get add-ons to get the most out of the Pipedrive CRM subscription.
LeadBooster add-on starts at $32.5/month upon annual billing and helps large businesses to engage with leads more frequently.
Web Visitors add-on starts at $41/month upon annual billing and helps you recognize how your clients found out about services that can improve your marketing strategy.
Bitrix24 is a free CRM full of customer management tools, support and marketing automation features. Available in the cloud and locally, for mobile devices and desktops. Includes all essential tools: sales funnels, channel management, sales reporting, 360 degree customer view, repeat sales support and sales automation.
In addition, it comes with dozens of available integrations, and you can also create your own applications using its REST API.
In the corporate world, most of the marketing-related work is done collectively, and using different software for each task can be costly as well as inefficient. Bitrix24 offers all necessary tools for businesses within a single platform and makes it easier to collaborate with your team members. Bitrix24 has its virtual ecosystem where you can tackle every task with ease on an interface.
Here are some exclusive features of Bitrix24:
- Activity stream: It is the most happening place inside the Bitrix24 and is a perfect tool for communicating the project details with your employees. Think of it as a social media platform; where you can post project updates, create polls, follow relevant tags, and comment on posts.
- Virtual workspace: It is a great collaborative tool that helps you connect with the employees through video conferencing. Each call can have up to 48 members, and you can invite participants who don’t use Bitrix24. Moreover, you can track each employee’s work hours and progress through a Virtual workspace.
- Project Management: Bitrix24 offers the ability to create workgroups based on projects and assign tasks in several ways. You can approach each project differently, sort them according to the deadlines, and cumulate reports.
- Bitrix24.Drive: You can use the virtual drive inside the Bitrix24 to keep all your business-related files organized inside the system. Moreover, you can decide who gets access to each file and create new documents.
- CRM Space: It is your one-stop for all sales and marketing-related activities. You can customize the existing process templates or create a new one with the “Smart Process automation” without programming. CRM Space is designed: specifically to help you organize leads and lucidly automate processes.
- Sales Intelligence: Here, you can manage the traffic sources and see the ROI for each platform. It’s a perfect tool to assess your marketing strategy and see which sources generate more traffic. Users can connect their business website and get information on every lead through Sales Intelligence.
- Bitrix24.Sites: Bitrix24 has an inbuilt website creation tool that is easy to access and offers several templates to choose from. You can browse through the layouts according to your business niche or use an empty template to design a website from scratch.
- Marketing Campaigns: Bitrix24 allows you to target a specific audience through social media, Phone and E-mail. CRM marketing tool will identify genuine clients and help you connect with potential customers.
Bitrix24 currently offers 4 pricing options for users interested in getting the most out of CRM services.
The “Free” plan is best for the new users who want to get accustomed to CRM software and costs absolutely nothing.
The “Basic” plan is priced at €49/month and offers customer support service along with some simple collaboration tools.
The “Standard” plan offers advanced collaboration tools and an increase in user capacity. It is priced: at €99/month.
The “Professional” plan is worth €199/month and unlocks all features of Bitrix24. You can add unlimited users, which makes it suitable for established businesses.
Why use a CRM at all?
Managing a business and maintaining operational efficiency can be pretty overwhelming for every organization. Your employees need the necessary tools to successfully implement strategies and automate repetitive tasks to enhance productivity. Using spreadsheets is a complex way of managing business-related data and carries the risk of; redundancies.
CRM helps you optimize operations across all departments and helps your employees use data to its maximum potential. You can get financial insights, create periodic reports, devise marketing campaigns and forecast sales within a single platform by incorporating CRM into your business.
Why should you use a CRM in the oil and gas industry?
For a constant flow in the oil and gas industry, you need consistent information throughout your operations. By incorporating CRM into your business, you can maintain a unified database; for all departments within your oil and gas industry.
CRM is bringing a tremendous amount of benefits; to the oil and gas businesses. In exploration and production, CRM can optimize your methods of searching and extracting natural gas or oil by providing valuable insights into your current processes.
CRM enhances your field inspection by accelerating your everyday tasks and allowing you to track field agents to maximize their security.
It allows you to perform optimized predictive maintenance cycles to reduce the need to; reactively repair items.
CRM refines the view of the operational environment and offers AI technologies that allow you to maximize the use of customer data. You can analyze data points to get a clear understanding of the market and set rates accordingly.
CRM allows your operation teams; to focus on activities that are more productive for your business instead of fretting about repetitive tasks. CRM provides several operational benefits across a broad spectrum of applications.
CRM for oil and gas industry, A Summary
The oil and gas industry does not serve products directly to consumers. However, they still need a CRM to ensure all processes are done within frameworks to maximize the security of field workers and increase the output of their business. CRM allows you to track operations in real-time and dispatch support whenever there is a complication.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 provides a customized CRM for the oil and gas industry to handle; all steps of production and maximize the efficiency of employees. Microsoft Dynamics 365 is our suggested pick for a CRM that suits the oil and gas industry. Visit the website to get started.