So, you are considering Freshsales.
You’ll be wondering if it’s a good choice for you if its feature set compares well to other options on the market and if it is priced affordably enough for what you get.
This article will break all that down for you and more.
Plus, at the end of the article, you’ll find links to alternatives to Freshsales as well as our top picks for the options in this category.
Or, just go straight to Our top picks for Best free CRM
Without further ado, let’s get started.
Freshsales provides a modern-day sale engagement solution to users that want to expand their business and maximize their marketing efforts. Managing leads takes up a lot of effort and hours of scouring through various sources, but Freshsales eases that with a smooth transition of Incoming leads onto the next phase.
Here are some dedicated features of Freshsales:
- Marketing Automation: Freshsales lets you set conditions to see desired customer leads and automate the marketing tasks for prompt communication. Moreover, you can create alerts for the sales team whenever there is progress in negotiations or; the clients respond positively to marketing activity. You can set up chatbots to deal with incoming inquiries and reach out to the client via Whatsapp, Gmail or other network sources with Marketing automation.
- Deals Management: Freshsales lets you manage and visualize the sales process to convert potential leads into permanent clients. You can prioritize leads that are most likely to come to fruition and analyze the conversion rate to forecast sales for similar deals in the future.
- Workflow automation: Sales process involves many repetitive tasks that are essential to the working of the company. Workflow automation handles routine operations to reduce manual dependency and boosts sales efficiency by breaking complex processes into simple ones.
- Cloud Telephony: Calling is a vital part of the sales process: to update clients about the latest advancements and offers regarding new products. With Freshsales, users can get over 90 virtual phone numbers for employees: to connect with the customers over the computer. You can create notes and record a conversation to provide full context and reassign a task without any problem.
- Freddy AI: Freshsales identifies leads and organizes them to make sales tasks easier. You can set up instructions, and Freddy AI will cohere to them while processing client information. It provides you insight into the likelihood of closing the lead; so you know what the next step should be and approach the opportunity effortlessly.
- Product CPQ: You can maintain an updated product catalog on Freshscales to give clients and the sales team a reference about intrinsic features along with pricing details. Moreover, you can track individual unit sales and see which products are in demand and what audience you should target.
Freshsales has 4 pricing options available for businesses looking to expand their sales through CRM. The “Free” version provides basic management services free of cost. The “Growth” plan is a CRM tool with automation that can boost your sales and prevent respective tasks; It is priced at ₹999/user if billed annually. The “Pro” subscription will help you customize the tools to your liking and increase sales revenue; It costs ₹2799/user if billed annually. The “Enterprise” plan gives you the AI forecasting to know the shortcomings and modify the strategy accordingly; It is priced at ₹4999/user if billed annually.
Freshsales Discount and Coupons
Freshsales does not have any discount offers currently. However, you can get a 16% off on all 3 subscription plans if you get an annual subscription.
Freshsales Free Trial
Freshsales offers a free trial of all three subscription plans to help you choose the suitable one for your company’s requirements. Moreover, you can use basic support and management services for free after the trial period ends. You can sign up with your “Name”, "Email", "Company's Name" and "Phone no.". Once done, check your mail for an activation link.
Freshsales, a short how-to guide
It's simple to get started with Freshsales. You can log in through your Google account or sign up through a phone number and email address.
You'll be redirected to "Dashboards” which is the junction of your CRM. All latest updates and feeds will be posted here. Go to the “Contacts and Accounts” to access the client directory or make a new entry by clicking on; "Add Account".
Head to the "Deals Management" to get the latest updates on negotiations, sales forecasts or analyze the sales rep’s performance.
You can access received messages and recorded conversations with the clients at “Sales Conversations". You can choose which interactions you want to see and prepare appropriately for a future meeting.
Scroll to the “Marketing Automation” to access “chatbots”, “WhatsApp campaigns” and automated messages. To set up a “chatbot”, enter the instructions, and Freshsales' "Freddy AI" will ensure everything is done exactly how you want.
Go to the “Admin Settings” to manage user permissions and workflows. You can make organizational changes, reassign employees or customize the menu bar all within a single feature.
Go to the “Chatbox" in the bottom-left corner of the screen to get support from a customer executive regarding CRM problems.