So, you are considering Salesforce.
You’ll be wondering if it's a good choice for you if its feature set compares well to other options on the market and if it is priced affordably enough for what you get.
This article will break all that down for you and more.
Plus, at the end of the article, you’ll find links to alternatives to Salesforce as well as our top picks for the options in this category.
Or, just go straight to Our top picks for Best CRM
Without further ado, let’s get started.
Salesforce is a sales, marketing, and collaboration powerhouse that lets users accomplish business tasks and share ideas smartly. It was launched: in 1999 with the idea of helping organizations build long-lasting relationships with clients and providing a seamless transition to CRM software. Salesforce has since established itself as one of the most sought-after CRM tools due to its constant strive for innovation and philanthropic values.
Here are some features offered by Salesforce that can affect your business experience positively:
- Industry-focused services: Salesforce provides tailor-made CRM services for every business, irrespective of its niche or size. It is a multi-feature platform that allows every industry to benefit from its wide range of tools. Users can select their line of business to get recommendations on services or customize their own CRM plan.
- Salesforce Sustainability Cloud: Salesforce enables the inflow of your entire business data on a single platform, making it easier to accurately analyze your carbon footprint. In today’s age, when environmental awareness is more significant than ever, Salesforce Sustainability cloud lets you conceive a detailed plan to limit carbon emissions and provide a detailed report to the energy regulatory authorities.
- Slack Collaboration: Salesforce recently acquired Slack, and users can now integrate both platforms for secured communication and collaboration purposes. Slack has a unique interface that allows users to create distinct workflows for each task and automated responses to keep clients engaged till you assign a customer representative. Moreover, it brings different subsections of a business together and facilitates sharing of ideas.
- Workplace Command Centre: Salesforce tracks employee health and ensures their well-being during the pandemic; by carefully managing work hours. It builds a strong community where your company’s employees can connect with each other and resolve issues while you can dispatch resources faster.
- Lightning Platform: Salesforce provides an app development platform with the latest technologies like blockchain and AI. Users can handle every aspect of the process and customize a mobile application that empowers the company's ecosystem. It's an unequaled innovative experience that streamlines IT-related tasks and lets anyone contribute towards app development.
- AppExchange: Salesforce has an inbuilt marketplace where users can integrate the additional application to get a more customized experience. It amplifies your sales experience and browsing through several applications while using external tools within a unified platform for business purposes.
Salesforce has a multifunctional ecosystem where you can add services based on your requirements.
Sales Cloud’s “Essentials" plan is priced: at $25/month/user, “Professional” plan is priced at $75/month/user, “Enterprise” plan costs $150/month/user and “Unlimited” plan is worth $300/month/user.
Small businesses can get a generalized subscription to enjoy Salesforce and choose from the following packages:
The "Essentials" plan is priced: at $25/month/user and can be used; by up to 10 users.
The "Sales Professional" subscription is priced: at $75/month/user.
The "Service Professional" plan is priced: at $75/month/user.
The “Pardot Growth" plan is priced at $1250/month/user and offers automation capabilities for every business.
Salesforce Discount and Coupons
Salesforce does not offer any discount currently on its subscription plan, but you should keep an eye on Black Friday, Christmas, and Cyber Monday sales.
Salesforce Free Trial
Salesforce offers a 30-day free trial without any credit card details to acquaint you with its functionality. You can enter your data or use pre-existing templates, access the community to learn about Salesforce, and access all features.
Salesforce, a short how-to guide
Salesforce’s homepage contents depend upon your company role and business niche.
Click on “Accounts” to view the directory or make any edits to the entered details. You can access an account by clicking on it and seeing every single detail recorded by Salesforce relevant to this account.
Click on “Leads” to view potential business prospects gathered from several sources. You can import entries by clicking on “Import”, change lead phase by clicking on "Change Status", and transfer ownership by clicking on "Change Owner".
Click on “Opportunities” to access verified leads and work on the negotiation process. You can change the ownership by clicking on the drop-down menu in front of the current owner and selecting “Change Owner”.
Click on “Tasks” to see scheduled meetings and projects, completed tasks, overdue tasks, and recently viewed tasks.
Go to “Dashboards” to create folders, see the latest updates and add relevant files. You can create a personal dashboard to keep your work organized by clicking on “New Dashboard” and setting the folder as private.
Click on "Notes" to add relevant information and details regarding leads, products, or clients, so your sales representative has a better chance of closing the deal.
Click on “Reports” to create and access analytical reports regarding your business, sales process, and marketing ventures.
Click on “Forecasts” to get AI-powered insights into your sales and marketing process. You can forecast business revenue and costs within this tab.
Scroll to the top right screen and click on “Learning Paths” to view educational content regarding Salesforce and get used to working with it.
What CRM would you recommend?
In short, It's Monday.com CRM.
It's very well rounded, well priced, feature-rich with a large community of support and a very top-notch set of tutorials for every use case. You can't go wrong with Monday.com. It's the software we use with our clients at our ad agency.
"🚀Try Monday.com CRM For Free, It's my favorite CRM to use and recommend." -Scott Max
Monday.com is a user-friendly CRM platform that provides advanced solutions with its robust marketing tools. It allows larger companies with complex workflows to perform efficiently and produce nifty results. Monday.com has you covered for your: Service, Sales, CMS, Operations, and Marketing needs.
For more details, read our Monday.com CRM Review.