So, you are considering Streak.
You’ll be wondering if it's a good choice for you if its feature set compares well to other options on the market and if it is priced affordably enough for what you get.
This article will break all that down for you and more.
Plus, at the end of the article, you’ll find links to alternatives to Streak as well as our top picks for the options in this category.
Or, just go straight to Our top picks for Best CRM with Gmail integration
Without further ado, let’s get started.
Streak helps you to organize the inbox, collaborate with your team and be more productive in Gmail. It structures all incoming emails into “Boxes”, which store all the relevant information about the entity you want to track. A box can contain an incoming lead, customer service ticket or any other incoming data that is of paramount importance for the rapid growth of your business.
Here are some enticing features offered by Streak:
- Context-specific Tracking: Streak records and tracks emails with contextual information to make case reassignment easier. It ensures that everyone can deal with a lead by providing pertinent details and suggesting the upcoming approach.
- Customizable Workflow: Streak lets you alter the pipeline composition to suit your requirements. You can rearrange leads, switch between views, change the menu buttons and create different pipeline templates to work efficiently.
- User-friendly interface: Streak has an uncomplicated interface, and anyone who knows the basics of Gmail or Google Sheets will have no problem using Streak. You can transfer your data in and out of Streak at any time by integrating it with Google Sheets. Moreover, Streak recognizes all input types and automatically updates the creation date of an email.
- Fundraising: Most of the professional conversation with investors or co-founders takes place within Gmail. Streak lets you see the entire history of a mail directed toward your company and connect easily with stockholders and venture capitalists. As an administrator, you can limit other users from accessing information regarding investment and set reminders to avoid missing the deadlines.
- Business relations management: Streak handles every sales-related task and marketing campaign within Gmail while allowing you to collaborate on projects with team members. You can automate follow-up emails to reduce the waiting period for clients and get feedback regarding your outgoing mails to improve the chances of getting a positive response from the customers.
- Recruitment process management: Streak simplifies the hiring process by creating a customized email experience depending upon your previous mailing patterns. You can view all applications inside your Streak integrated Gmail account and forward it to the relevant person with contextual information regarding the applicant. Moreover, Streak lets you use templates to send personalized messages to each applicant.
- Built-in Customer support: Streak lets you access customer complaints within Gmail, sort tickets related to FAQS, understand the customer issue, and prioritize cases for a quick resolution.
Streak offers 4 pricing options to get a Gmail-integrated CRM service.
The “Free” plan lets you get familiar with the basic features of Streak for absolutely no cost. You can create private pipelines, perform 50 "mail merge" a day, track emails, and create 500 “Boxes”.
The “Solo” plan is priced at $19/month/user and increases the “Box Creation” limit to 5000 while allowing you to perform 800 mail merge a day.
The “Pro” plan is priced at $59/month/user and offers a shared pipeline to bring your team on a single platform.
The “Enterprise” plan is priced at $159/month/user and lets you customize Streak completely, as per your preferences. This plan unlocks all available features.
Streak Discount and Coupons
You can get a 20% discount on every subscription plan by opting for the annual billing option. There are no other coupons or offers available currently.
Streak Free Trial
You can get a 14-day free trial of the “Pro” subscription by going to the “Pricing” tab and clicking on “Get started” below the “Pro” plan details. There's no obligation to buy, and you can add it as an extension to your chrome. Once the trial period ends, Streak will ask whether you want to make the subscription permanent. You can still use the “Free” plan without any time limitations once your trial period expires.
Streak, a short how-to guide
Visit the Streak website and click on the "Add To Chrome" tab at the top of the screen. It’ll automatically integrate Streak with your Gmail account. Once done, open your Gmail account and check out the top-most screen for the "Streak Sign In" tab.
Now click on “Streak” to access a side panel through which you can manage billing options, integrations, account settings and send a referral to your friends.
Check out the left side of your mailbox, and you'll notice some new additions. Click on "Pipelines" for sales-related processes, lead management, employee recruitment or track customer records.
If you click on an email, you’ll notice a Streak icon corresponding to the mail content. Clicking on this option; lets you add contextual information about the client or update the contact information for the team-sharing purpose.
You can turn on email tracking while composing a new mail by clicking on the Eye icon at the bottom of the screen. It'll let you know when the recipient has opened the mail.
Click on the notes icon to the right of the tracking option if you want to create email snippets for quick use.
Click on the clock icon to automate and schedule the outgoing mail. You can customize the date and time or choose one from the suggestions.
What CRM would you recommend?
In short, It's Monday.com CRM.
It's very well rounded, well priced, feature-rich with a large community of support and a very top-notch set of tutorials for every use case. You can't go wrong with Monday.com. It's the software we use with our clients at our ad agency.
"🚀Try Monday.com CRM For Free, It's my favorite CRM to use and recommend." -Scott Max
Monday.com is a user-friendly CRM platform that provides advanced solutions with its robust marketing tools. It allows larger companies with complex workflows to perform efficiently and produce nifty results. Monday.com has you covered for your: Service, Sales, CMS, Operations, and Marketing needs.
For more details, read our Monday.com CRM Review.