So, you are considering Zoho CRM.
You’ll be wondering if it's a good choice for you if its feature set compares well to other options on the market and if it is priced affordably enough for what you get.
This article will break all that down for you and more.
Plus, at the end of the article, you’ll find links to alternatives to Zoho CRM as well as our top picks for the options in this category.
Or, just go straight to Our top picks for Best CRM
Without further ado, let’s get started.
Zoho CRM Features
Zoho CRM is a robust software that fulfills all your business requirements, from closing the deal and managing company data to collaborating with your colleagues. It provides CRM solutions according to the niche and size of your organization for an ideal sales experience which makes it one of the most coveted CRM tools in the market. Zoho CRM thrives in solving unique business scenarios with a quick turnout time and produces compelling results.
Here’s a wide range of features offered by Zoho CRM:
- Canvas design studio: Every business has different requirements, so it's weird why you should not be able to personalize your software experience. Zoho CRM allows users to makeover their homepage, tabs and menu bar with Canvas design studio. You can add aesthetic background to your CRM software and work efficiently by placing the frequently accessed; tabs on your homepage.
- Journey orchestration: Zoho CRM allows users; to create flowcharts that will determine the next step in the customer journey depending upon the response. Zoho Command Centre provides a unique interactive experience to potential clients and existing customers by analyzing the customer’s intentions.
- Omnichannel: Zoho CRM integrates all of your communications sources in one platform and smoothens proceedings with incoming leads. Moreover, you can hold web conferencing, set up service portals and live chat, collaborate with colleagues, and get real-time updates within the Omnichannel.
- Sales Enablement: Zoho CRM provides surfeit options for sales tools and lets you conduct every sales-related activity with comfort. It increases visibility into the client interactions and empowers your business portal by constantly adhering to the pre-entered commands. You can prioritize specific leads, get alerts regarding opportunities and build up a document library to assist the sales rep in negotiations.
- Performance management: Zoho CRM allows you to set targets for your employees to provide added motivation and track their performance with the SPM tool. You can also classify clients according to region, budget, and services required. Moreover, it lets you deal with multiple currencies and see exchange rates that can bolster your business.
- Developer platform: Zoho CRM’s developer platform helps you make custom solutions; for your business needs without much coding. You can integrate and unify your data from various applications, create automation, and run deluge codes to configure the CRM. It’s a perfect platform to help your developers get familiar with CRM services and build exciting products.
Zoho CRM Pricing
Zoho CRM offers subscription plans for every business, whether small, medium, or large.
The " Standard" plan is priced: at ₹1300/month/user. It offers custom dashboards, multiple pipelines, and 1 canvas design creation.
The "Professional" plan is priced: at ₹2100/month/user. It offers SalesSignals, validation rules, and inventory management.
The "Enterprise" plan is priced: at ₹3000/month/user. It offers CommandCenter, a Multi-user portal, and advanced customization.
The "Ultimate" plan is priced: at ₹3200/month/user. It offers Enhanced feature limits, Zoho Analytics, and 25 customizable canvas designs.
Small businesses can opt for “Bigin” by Zoho, priced at ₹550/month/user.
There’s also a free edition of Zoho CRM which offers essential management tools.
Zoho CRM Discount and Coupons
Zoho CRM offers a 34% discount upon annual billing for all subscription plans. However, there are no other Coupons available as of now.
Zoho CRM Free Trial
Zoho CRM offers a 15-day free trial for "Standard", "Professional", and "Enterprise" subscriptions, plus a 30-day free trial for the “Ultimate” plan without any obligations. You can continue using the free version of Zoho CRM after the trial period expires.
Zoho CRM, a short how-to guide
Once you log in to the account, Zoho CRM will ask if you want to migrate data. You can click on the option to transfer data or skip it and proceed to the homepage.
The homepage shows all scheduled meetings, open tasks, call logs, and leads. The menu bar is placed; at the top, through which you can navigate across several features.
Click on “Leads” to access prospects and start negotiations. You can change the pipeline view by clicking on the drop-down menu right above the leads. Click on “Create Canvas View” to customize the appearance of Zoho CRM. On the left side, you'll see the filter parameters through which you can arrange the leads.
Click on “Contacts” to enter the company’s directory and access client addresses.
Go to the “Accounts” if you want to access or edit the client information. You can filter this section by the "Assigned Sales rep", "Deal Closing Date", and other useful parameters.
Click on “Deals” to see the ongoing sales operations and get information about the negotiation stage.
Click on "Tasks" to set up projects for your employees. You can set the priority of a task by clicking on it.
Click on "Meetings" to set up web conferencing with clients or colleagues. You can mention the title for each meeting per the subject.
Click on “Marketplace” to access third-party software and integrate them with the Zoho CRM.
Click on the profile icon to make changes to your account or subscription plan.
What is the #1 Best CRM To Use?
In short, It's Hubspot.
It's very well rounded, well priced, feature-rich with a large community of support and a very top-notch set of tutorials for every use case. You can't go wrong with Capsule.
Hubspot is a user-friendly CRM platform that provides advanced solutions with its robust marketing tools. It allows larger companies with complex workflows to perform efficiently and produce nifty results. Hubspot has you covered for your: Service, Sales, CMS, Operations, and Marketing needs.
For more details, read our Hubspot Review.