Best Overall 🏆
Hubspot is the undisputed king of full-stack marketing software. With excellent CRM features.
Most Features 🥈
A sales-focused CRM that uses AI to automate repetitive tasks and manage leads and sales.
Easiest To Use 🥉
Customize your workflows to track all aspects of the sales cycle, from lead gen to post-sale support.
So, you are in the market for a CRM that suits financial advisors.
Ideal, because in this article we have our compilation list for our top picks, and we compare the features and pricing for you.
If you just want the best choice, we’ve added that right at the top of the article as this was what is most requested by our customers. So, that’ll be the “can’t go wrong” option.
Otherwise, feel free to explore all the options we’ve reviewed on the market to find something that might fit you a little better.
Enjoy the list!
What is the #1 Best CRM To Use?
In short, It's Hubspot.
It's very well rounded, well priced, feature-rich with a large community of support and a very top-notch set of tutorials for every use case. You can't go wrong with Capsule.
Hubspot is a user-friendly CRM platform that provides advanced solutions with its robust marketing tools. It allows larger companies with complex workflows to perform efficiently and produce nifty results. Hubspot has you covered for your: Service, Sales, CMS, Operations, and Marketing needs.
For more details, read our Hubspot Review.
The best CRM specifically for financial advisors
Financial advisors have to deal with an inflow of queries and respond at the earliest to avoid losing clients. Moreover, they also have to keep an eye on the market and suggest the best possible investment options according to the client’s portfolio. A CRM that allows you to assess financial operations and engage smoothly with clients will be the best pick in this category. Have a look at the products below to choose the best CRM for financial advisors:
1. Microsoft Dynamics
Microsoft Dynamics is perfect software for connecting clients, products, people and operations, all from a single tool that can be implemented through an infinite number of options. However, it is a payment tool that will require training time for you to be able to use it to its full potential. For this tool, programming knowledge is necessary. However, once you know how to use it, you will easily be able to simplify and connect business processes, improving customer interactions and facilitating growth.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Features
Microsoft Dynamics 365 provides ERP and CRM services on a single platform. It offers a clear view of how sales and marketing efforts are going with automated and intelligent data analysis. You can use tools powered by AI and machine learning to get better insights into your business.
Here are some unique features offered by Dynamics 365:
- Unified Communications: Dynamics 365 allows you to connect with clients through "Microsoft Teams" and simplify the sales process. You can call meetings, have a conversation and send any valued offer or detail in a minute.
- Advanced AI tools: You can predict sales based on the latest marketing strategy and conversion rate with Dynamics 365's AI-powered tools. It allows you to generate revenue, set automated tasks, analyze data in a 360⁰ manner and much more according to your requirements.
- Finance and Operations management: Dynamics 365 has a financial analysis tool that can help you manage commercial operations and record every transaction. You can store credit card details, annotate tasks and accelerate training for new employees in the organization. Moreover, Dynamics 365 allows a smooth transition of complex workflows and management operations on the CRM.
- Asset Management: You can list your business assets on the supply chain within Dynamics 365 and efficiently manage all the related information, maintenance activities while reducing redundant costs.
- Power supply chain agility: Dynamics 365 can help your business's profitability through quick lead conversion and high-quality analysis. You can engage better with clients, set priorities, create automated bots, so your sales team has a better chance of securing the opportunity.
- Smart Maintenance: Dynamics 365 suggests approaches to grow your business and increase product longevity with safety through smart maintenance. You can keep a catalog and add relevant notes to help the sales team with the pitch.
- Visual editor: Dynamics 365 lets you create charts, graphs and organizational workflows to simplify performance metrics. You can set the parameters and get different points of view regarding business development.
- Learning Paths: Dynamics 365 provides educational content to help you get familiar with CRM services and implement their use throughout the organization. You can access several how-to guides, watch videos and participate in interactive sessions to get a grip on Dynamics 365.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Pricing
Dynamics 365 allows users to choose packages according to their business niche.
Customer Data Platform is available for $1452/month for a single user and $968/month as an add-on plan. You can get a customer voice function for an extra $194/user for a month.
The sales tools are available in 3 different plans. “Sales Professional” is priced at $63/month and $19/month as an add-on. “Sales Enterprise” is worth $92/month for an individual and $19/month as an add-on. "Sales Premium" is priced: at $131/month for a single user, and "Microsoft Relationship Sales" is available for $134/month.
“Finance” package is priced at $172.5/month/user and $29/user/month as an add-on. “Project Management” tools are worth $116.5/user/month and $29.14/user/month as an add-on subscription.
Dynamics 365 has particular subscription plans for small and medium businesses to fast-track their sales process. “Business Central Essentials” is priced at $68/user/month, “Business Central Premium” is available at $97.2/user/month, “Customer Service Professional” is worth $48.6/user/month and "Sales Professional" is priced: at $63.2/user/month.
2. Sage CRM
Sage is a company that has a multitude of tools of all kinds: accounting, billing, finance, warehousing, manufacturing, payroll, employees and much more. Among them, Sage CRM stands out, one of the most popular options in the market, which cannot be defined as easily intuitive, but as practical (once you know how its working mechanics work).
Sage CRM Features
Sage CRM is a highly configurable open-ended software that allows businesses to use it for different purposes. It offers several tools and integrations that can positively affect your sales and marketing campaigns while managing the company’s data in an orderly manner. Users can get a better understanding of products through Sage CRM and meet the clients' expectations, thus increasing the chances of securing a lead.
Here are some fascinating features offered by Sage CRM:
- Opportunity Management: Sage CRM allows users to connect multiple companies to a single opportunity and avoid duplication. It processes the data from the prospect stage through to its complete cycle with unique workflows and helps in turning qualified leads into legitimate opportunities. Sage CRM offers the ability to quarantine unverified information, which can be reviewed; by sales representatives.
- Sales and Marketing Reporting: Sage CRM allows users to create and share valuable reports based on customer details. There are several pre-defined reports available that display distinct sales metrics, and you can set customized parameters for more accuracy. It helps users from different departments in your organization to get detailed insight regarding their work and clients. Sage CRM improves the effectiveness of your marketing campaigns by informing you about the most beneficial lead sources so you can focus your efforts on the right advertisement.
- MailChimp Integration: Sage CRM can be integrated with MailChimp to boost email marketing campaigns by targeting a specific audience. Users can view how effective the marketing strategy is and alter it accordingly; to get better client engagement. It can create new business opportunities and strengthen existing relations.
- Customer Service: Sage CRM improves customer service drastically from both team and individual points of view. It allows you to analyze resolution time for specific complaints, reassign cases to more suitable customer representatives based on experience, review solutions, and access past tickets through knowledgebase for reference on a current problem.
- Actionable Reports: Sage CRM records information for every click and unsubscribes so you can approach the client accordingly with an automated message or email. It can help in winning back a lost lead or follow up on an interested client immediately to get the upper hand in the negotiation process.
- Collaboration: Sage CRM simplifies the communication between the marketing and sales team while allowing employees to collaborate on projects. You can share the latest updates regarding the sales process or marketing ventures with relevant team members and easily exchange constructive ideas for the betterment of the business.
Sage CRM Pricing
Sage CRM provides customized services depending on your business requirements. Click on the "Request a callback” tab to get contacted; by a customer representative, fill in some basic details, and get a price quotation for your CRM needs.
The specialization, and the detail that makes it peculiar, of amoCRM is the messaging. Thanks to its technology it adds a complete set of messaging applications to its arsenal, allowing it to respond quickly to potential customers and generate more sales. You can identify the progress of each potential customer, get a preview of the task status and get an overview of the overall sales status. It also has a mobile app.
amoCRM stores contact information regarding potential customers and leads, allowing businesses to increase their clientele base. It offers a plethora of options to simplify the tasks related to sales and marketing; while also providing analytical tools to keep track of every lead.
Here’s a list of features that you can use inside amoCRM:
- Pipeline: It allows you to arrange leads based on how advanced the negotiations are. Whenever you create a new lead, it gets added to the "Initial Contact" section and can be moved; to further stages later on. Also, you can use the Digital pipeline to add lead sources like messaging applications, Email addresses, and Web forms, which will automatically move any inquires on the added source to the "Incoming Leads" section.
- Salesbot: It gives an automated response to all inquiries and is customizable so you can pre-enter the instructions. Salesbot is a great tool to engage with potential customers during off-hours and is accessible in every section of the Pipeline.
- Analytics: It provides a detailed assessment of all sales leads with an option to filter out the results you don’t want to see. You can check the Win-Loss record of every sales rep and generate client reports with the advanced filter options. Moreover, you can see what happens to negotiations at various stages and get a detailed analysis, which forecasts your future sales.
- Digital Pipeline: It saves you the trouble of cold-calling by automatically nurturing the client towards making a purchase and keeps you in touch with the latest advancements. You can add automated actions such as email responses or social media advertisements to every stage and set a reminder to call the client if the negotiations move swiftly.
- WebForms: You can create web forms on amoCRM without any programming knowledge and customize every detail; as per your company's requirements. This webform will integrate amoCRM with your website and move every submission to the "Incoming leads" section.
- Business Card Scanner: It's a great tool to automatically add client information to the leads: from business cards. All you need to do is click an image of the card, and the system will automatically add it to the "Leads" section after recognizing it.
- Collaboration: Some of your business partners or employees may not use amoCRM, so for such instances, you can communicate through Lead cards by sending mail. The receiver will get a link that redirects to the lead card and gives access to the amoCRM.
amoCRM has 3 pricing options available depending on your requirements: Base Plan, Advanced Plan and Enterprise Plan. The Base plan offers intrinsic features and is priced: at $15 per month; The Advanced subscription is worth $25 per month and offers added benefits like widget creation, whereas The Enterprise Plan allows you to use amoCRM to its maximum capabilities: and is worth $45 per month. All these prices are applicable only for a subscription period of 6 months or longer.
The Pipedrive CRM tool is intuitive and easy to use, providing a wealth of data of interest and future forecast for your customers and their interactions. It is a tool very focused on the sales area, not so much on marketing, and has a paid subscription. Currently, some of your customers are Amazon, Skyscanner or Vimeo. We have tested it to make an educational video on Youtube and have raised a special offer for readers of Marketing4eCommerce 1 month free trial (usually 14 days) and 25% discount on the first purchase. You can take advantage of it at this link.
Pipedrive makes sales-related tasks easier by fetching leads 24/7 and emphasizes the right opportunity so you can convert it into a deal from the sales pipeline. Pipedrive has a flexible and user-friendly interface that simplifies the transition to the CRM tool for businesses, lessening the workload of the sales team.
Here are some features offered by Pipedrive:
- Lead Management: Pipedrive offers an unsophisticated sales pipeline with several functionalities that provide a fully visual sales experience to improve efficiency and close deals faster. Users can track opportunities through all stages of the sales funnel and customize the dashboard to move all leads at one place for smoother interaction and prioritization. Moreover, Pipedrive provides users with an AI-powered sales mentor for personalized insights.
- Communication Tracking: Pipedrive allows businesses to manage contacts and group them into “People” and “Organization” so the sales representative knows the clients' role in the company and approaches them accordingly. Pipedrive provides a visual representation of call history and other modes of communication with the client giving a cutting edge to your business in negotiations. You can also make outbound phone calls within the Pipedrive and auto-link them with the relevant contacts.
- Sales Automation System: Pipedrive allows users to automate every sales process and take their business to the next level. You will be notified: at the earliest about any changes to the lead phases and account settings to prevent misuse of your CRM. Pipedrive’s Automation sends customized notifications to the clients at the right time to increase the chances of getting engagement and successfully closing a deal.
- Insights and Reports: You can create customizable fields for analytical reports regarding deals, leads, revenue, activities and add them to the dashboard for quick access. Pipedrive also offers employee management services to create goals for teams and individuals. It helps in evaluating the performances and assigning the tasks based on merit, which increases the chances of getting a positive outcome for every sales opportunity.
- Privacy and Security: Pipedrive offers a dedicated security dashboard to give users complete control and transparency over user permissions and privacy settings. You can see how many users are logged in to the Pipedrive account and prevent mischievous entities from getting hold of your data. Moreover, you can see how recently the password has been altered, devices using your account and whether there has been any attempt to change the admin settings.
Pipedrive has 4 pricing options for users to choose between depending on their requirements.
The “Essential” plan is priced at $15/month, giving users access to pipeline management, customer support, and data importation.
The “Advanced” plan is priced at $29/month, providing all features of “Essential” plus email scheduling, click tracking, and workflow creation.
The "Professional" plan is priced at $59/month, providing all features of "Advanced" plus call tracking, document creation, and revenue forecasting.
The “Enterprise” plan is priced at $119/month and gives access to all features of Pipedrive.
You can get add-ons to get the most out of the Pipedrive CRM subscription.
LeadBooster add-on starts at $32.5/month upon annual billing and helps large businesses to engage with leads more frequently.
Web Visitors add-on starts at $41/month upon annual billing and helps you recognize how your clients found out about services that can improve your marketing strategy.
5. CRM base
Base CRM is a CRM that puts at our disposal all kinds of functionalities that allow us to operate in an easy and simple way in our day to day. All its functions can be configured to achieve automation and simplicity in the most routine tasks, such as automatic call records. In addition, it is a tool that has a high frequency of updates and improvements.
CRMBase is a splendid platform for new users to get acquainted with CRM software. It also provides CRM consultancy services for start-ups looking; to boost their sales by providing marketing strategies and high-powered solutions. CRMBase is a user-friendly platform and offers discrete features to businesses and individuals looking for a career option in the CRM sector.
CRMBase for career options: CRM software is used- by businesses worldwide to gain more clients and organize the workflow efficiently. It has unlocked several career opportunities in the sales and marketing sector, which has led to a surge of individuals looking to explore how CRM works. Here’s how CRMBase can help you to make a career in sales and marketing:
- Bootcamp: It contains relevant courses which can be very beneficial to understand CRM software. You can learn Salesforce online through a 12 weeks course with no coding knowledge. CRMBase constantly adds new content according to the latest requirements in the CRM category.
- Community Forums: Here, you can connect with professionals and ask queries regarding CRM tools. You also get access to several CRM related topics and learn to unlock the true potential of CRM software.
- Learning Paths: CRMBase makes learning fun and easy by giving hands-on experience along with the study material. You can track your progress through Learning paths and earn badges that are highlighted: in your Profile.
- Short Courses: You can get a crash course under the supervision of instructors and earn certifications by passing the exam. It’ll increase your profile level and soar the chances of getting employed through CRMBase.
CRMBase for Start-ups: CRMBase can help corporate organizations with the recruitment process and manage CRM related activities such as lead generation and AI tools initiation. Here are the specialized features exclusively for new businesses:
- Corporate Training: CRMBase provides customized CRM educational programs as per your company’s requirements. It’s a great tool to condition new employees virtually and promote CRM adoption across your organization.
- CRM Consultancy: CRMBase can help start-ups manage the leads and marketing across various CRM platforms by providing skilled professionals who are well-versed with the CRM work. It can vastly improve your company’s ROI through CRM implementation.
- Progress Tracking: You can check your employee’s progression on the CRMBase and assign tasks accordingly. CRMBase continuously updates the profiles based on the evolvement and boosts productivity.
CRMBase has different payment plans for businesses and individuals looking to make a career in CRM.
Learners residing in the US can opt for a “Deferred Tuition agreement” and pay a fixed amount once they bag a $40k/year job through CRMBase or go for the “Upfront Tuition or Instalments” and pay $12k to cover Bootcamp costs.
Businesses looking for consultancy services can choose between the "Starter" plan, which costs $2000 per month, the “Optimize” plan priced at $4000 per month and the "Enterprise" plan, where you can get customized services. The “Enterprise” plan’s cost depends upon your company’s CRM service requirements.
Why use a CRM at all?
Every business suffers from not having a clear plan to boost sales and optimize marketing campaigns. It leads to unnecessary expenses and loss of opportunity, which directly affects your company's revenue generation.
A CRM unifies your business operations and improves efficiency by automating tasks for a minimal scope of error. It assists your sales representatives to close the deal by providing all the relevant information about the client. With a CRM, you can analyze every process and make improvements accordingly.
Why should financial advisors use a CRM?
One time investment in the CRM implementation for financial advisors yields long term profits. The growth-focused business players are therefore embracing and adopting such next-gen technologies.
Financial advisors are empowered to proactively deliver personalized services and make informed decisions by recording customer notes. Showing clients that their assigned manager is listening to them and strives to enhance the user experience is a strategic way to promote the loyalty of your existing customers.
Implementation of financial CRM in the existing workflow unifies the marketing, sales and services efforts in one system, meaning that there's no need for employees to sift through emails or check multiple platforms looking for the answer to a quick question.
A CRM tracks every customer action, from making an interaction with a service offering; to requesting more information about the portfolio. It helps the financial advisor align products/services to their financial goals.
CRM software helps financial advisors reach new standards by making processes simpler, cost-effective, and efficient for all parties. It facilitates seamless access to data at every touchpoint and aids financial advisors to offer the best-fit products, indexing new account applications or tracking trail documents.
CRM for financial advisors, A Summary
Adopting CRM helps financial advisors to gain deeper insights into the critical data, allowing them to meet the evolving customer demands and optimize technology costs. It ensures you don't miss out on promising opportunities due to manual errors.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 offers several financial operations that can help you assess the client's portfolio and choose the best investment options accordingly. It is our suggested pick if you're looking for a CRM that suits financial advisors. Visit the website to get started and scale your business to a higher level.