Best Overall 🏆
Hubspot is the undisputed king of full-stack marketing software. With excellent CRM features.
Most Features 🥈
A sales-focused CRM that uses AI to automate repetitive tasks and manage leads and sales.
Easiest To Use 🥉
Customize your workflows to track all aspects of the sales cycle, from lead gen to post-sale support.
So, you are in the market for a CRM that suits Friendships.
Ideal, because in this article we have our compilation list for our top picks, and we compare the features and pricing for you.
If you just want the best choice, we’ve added that right at the top of the article as this was what is most requested by our customers. So, that’ll be the “can’t go wrong” option.
Otherwise, feel free to explore all the options we’ve reviewed on the market to find something that might fit you a little better.
Enjoy the list!
The best CRM specifically for friendships
When life gets busy, we need to be reminded to enjoy our most meaningful relationships. However, it's not as simple as it sounds. You have to manage contacts and organize information like e-mail, phone number, LinkedIn, company, role and other relevant details for just one person.
A CRM that automatically updates your contacts and minimizes the need for data entry will be the perfect match for this category. Have a look at the products below to choose the best CRM for Friendships:
HubSpot is one of the best known CRM tools in the world, and one of the undisputed references in the field of inbound marketing. Hubspot's CRM functionality allows you to manage all marketing and sales activities as you see fit. For example, it allows us to group by campaigns that generate detailed reports of metrics on the real return on investment in the entire conversion funnel experienced.
In addition, it is a complete CRM tool that is completely free of charge. 56,500 customers in more than 100 countries trust HubSpot for their growth.
Hubspot is a user-friendly CRM platform that provides advanced solutions with its robust marketing tools. It allows larger companies with complex workflows to perform efficiently and produce nifty results. Hubspot has five modules: Service, Sales, CMS, Operations, and Marketing, so you can include them in the package as per your business requirements.
Here are some impressive features available on Hubspot:
- SEO Tools: Hubspot is one of the few CRM services that provide SEO-related analysis for your website's content. Once you integrate your business website with Hubspot, it automatically scans it and recommends better optimization. Alternatively, you can paste your website's URL and get an SEO report.
- Content creation tools: You can create new blog posts for your website and edit the existing ones by simply integrating the website with CRM. Hubspot records all comments and edits made to the original content, so you are always in touch with the changes. Moreover, you can use the editor to start a new blog and add relevant images.
- CPQ Functionality: Every business needs to create quotations for products or services to assist sales reps in negotiations. Hubspot allows you to do it inside the CRM with its “Quotes Tool”. You can add unit price, discount offers, conditions, regulations terms, or any other information that will benefit the buyer and sales process.
- Campaigns Tools: Hubspot has several relevant automation tools that enable smooth interaction with clients and organize workflow. You can make posts on social media, send customized emails and run paid search campaigns to get leads on potential customers. It is one of a kind collection with all the necessary marketing tools and a great addition for larger businesses.
- Contact Attribution Reporting: Hubspot can help your management team understand the latest trend related to customers' sales processes and identify the sources that influenced their decision. You can customize the attribution parameters to get different insights into your business and recognize the market-making activities.
- Data Quality Automation: It allows you to automate properties like; time, date and add new automation to manage the incoming leads swiftly. Hubspot will follow all the pre-entered instructions and give a reminder every it finds a promising opportunity.
Hubspot offers you the option to create a customized subscription plan by adding the required services. Alternatively, you can choose from the existing bundles and get a general subscription. The “Starter” plan costs $45/month and offers fundamental marketing and sales features. The "Professional" plan starts at $1600/month with advanced marketing tools and customer service software. The "Enterprise" plan offers all available features of Hubspot and is priced: at $4000/ month, with the price set to go up to $5000/month From December 1, 2021.
2. Zoho CRM
Zoho CRM is a tool quite similar to Salesforce, integrated by different tools and functionalities that you can use according to the needs of your company. It has a number of free options and paid PRO versions, which you can evaluate according to your needs. One of its great advantages is that it can be integrated with a multitude of other tools that are not necessarily complementary to its use.
Zoho CRM Features
Zoho CRM is a robust software that fulfills all your business requirements, from closing the deal and managing company data to collaborating with your colleagues. It provides CRM solutions according to the niche and size of your organization for an ideal sales experience which makes it one of the most coveted CRM tools in the market. Zoho CRM thrives in solving unique business scenarios with a quick turnout time and produces compelling results.
Here’s a wide range of features offered by Zoho CRM:
- Canvas design studio: Every business has different requirements, so it's weird why you should not be able to personalize your software experience. Zoho CRM allows users to makeover their homepage, tabs and menu bar with Canvas design studio. You can add aesthetic background to your CRM software and work efficiently by placing the frequently accessed; tabs on your homepage.
- Journey orchestration: Zoho CRM allows users; to create flowcharts that will determine the next step in the customer journey depending upon the response. Zoho Command Centre provides a unique interactive experience to potential clients and existing customers by analyzing the customer’s intentions.
- Omnichannel: Zoho CRM integrates all of your communications sources in one platform and smoothens proceedings with incoming leads. Moreover, you can hold web conferencing, set up service portals and live chat, collaborate with colleagues, and get real-time updates within the Omnichannel.
- Sales Enablement: Zoho CRM provides surfeit options for sales tools and lets you conduct every sales-related activity with comfort. It increases visibility into the client interactions and empowers your business portal by constantly adhering to the pre-entered commands. You can prioritize specific leads, get alerts regarding opportunities and build up a document library to assist the sales rep in negotiations.
- Performance management: Zoho CRM allows you to set targets for your employees to provide added motivation and track their performance with the SPM tool. You can also classify clients according to region, budget, and services required. Moreover, it lets you deal with multiple currencies and see exchange rates that can bolster your business.
- Developer platform: Zoho CRM’s developer platform helps you make custom solutions; for your business needs without much coding. You can integrate and unify your data from various applications, create automation, and run deluge codes to configure the CRM. It’s a perfect platform to help your developers get familiar with CRM services and build exciting products.
Zoho CRM Pricing
Zoho CRM offers subscription plans for every business, whether small, medium, or large.
The " Standard" plan is priced: at ₹1300/month/user. It offers custom dashboards, multiple pipelines, and 1 canvas design creation.
The "Professional" plan is priced: at ₹2100/month/user. It offers SalesSignals, validation rules, and inventory management.
The "Enterprise" plan is priced: at ₹3000/month/user. It offers CommandCenter, a Multi-user portal, and advanced customization.
The "Ultimate" plan is priced: at ₹3200/month/user. It offers Enhanced feature limits, Zoho Analytics, and 25 customizable canvas designs.
Small businesses can opt for “Bigin” by Zoho, priced at ₹550/month/user.
There’s also a free edition of Zoho CRM which offers essential management tools.
The specialization, and the detail that makes it peculiar, of amoCRM is the messaging. Thanks to its technology it adds a complete set of messaging applications to its arsenal, allowing it to respond quickly to potential customers and generate more sales. You can identify the progress of each potential customer, get a preview of the task status and get an overview of the overall sales status. It also has a mobile app.
amoCRM stores contact information regarding potential customers and leads, allowing businesses to increase their clientele base. It offers a plethora of options to simplify the tasks related to sales and marketing; while also providing analytical tools to keep track of every lead.
Here’s a list of features that you can use inside amoCRM:
- Pipeline: It allows you to arrange leads based on how advanced the negotiations are. Whenever you create a new lead, it gets added to the "Initial Contact" section and can be moved; to further stages later on. Also, you can use the Digital pipeline to add lead sources like messaging applications, Email addresses, and Web forms, which will automatically move any inquires on the added source to the "Incoming Leads" section.
- Salesbot: It gives an automated response to all inquiries and is customizable so you can pre-enter the instructions. Salesbot is a great tool to engage with potential customers during off-hours and is accessible in every section of the Pipeline.
- Analytics: It provides a detailed assessment of all sales leads with an option to filter out the results you don’t want to see. You can check the Win-Loss record of every sales rep and generate client reports with the advanced filter options. Moreover, you can see what happens to negotiations at various stages and get a detailed analysis, which forecasts your future sales.
- Digital Pipeline: It saves you the trouble of cold-calling by automatically nurturing the client towards making a purchase and keeps you in touch with the latest advancements. You can add automated actions such as email responses or social media advertisements to every stage and set a reminder to call the client if the negotiations move swiftly.
- WebForms: You can create web forms on amoCRM without any programming knowledge and customize every detail; as per your company's requirements. This webform will integrate amoCRM with your website and move every submission to the "Incoming leads" section.
- Business Card Scanner: It's a great tool to automatically add client information to the leads: from business cards. All you need to do is click an image of the card, and the system will automatically add it to the "Leads" section after recognizing it.
- Collaboration: Some of your business partners or employees may not use amoCRM, so for such instances, you can communicate through Lead cards by sending mail. The receiver will get a link that redirects to the lead card and gives access to the amoCRM.
amoCRM has 3 pricing options available depending on your requirements: Base Plan, Advanced Plan and Enterprise Plan. The Base plan offers intrinsic features and is priced: at $15 per month; The Advanced subscription is worth $25 per month and offers added benefits like widget creation, whereas The Enterprise Plan allows you to use amoCRM to its maximum capabilities: and is worth $45 per month. All these prices are applicable only for a subscription period of 6 months or longer.
DataCRM is one more of the recommended software because it allows, in an easy and simple way, to track in real time all the businesses, prioritizing activities with the help of colours and establishing workflows. In addition, it allows you to adapt to business processes and define metrics and progress indicators, as well as obtain detailed reports on performance. It has 24/7 online support and can be used from anywhere in the world.
DataCRM helps users to define acquisition, sales, and customer service processes that rationalize business operations. It’s a great tool to obtain quick results and maximize the efficacy of marketing campaigns. Businesses can record each task within DataCRM and sort pending activities according to the priority. It mitigates the risk of missing out on crucial conferences or business events and keeps you updated with any recent changes in the schedule.
Here's a list of features that DataCRM offers:
- Managerial indicators: It is like an analysis hub inside DataCRM where you get a broader vision of what is happening commercially. You can get daily work reports of each sales rep, set reminders about future tasks, and define parameters to entertain selective solutions.
- Sales statistics: DataCRM has set up the most common sales procedures that a business goes through; while converting a lead. You can modify these junctures according to your firm’s unique requirements and group leads in similar negotiation stages. Moreover, you can also observe the commercial evaluation of each opportunity and approach it suitably.
- Sales rep metrics: It gives you the desired information regarding the sales rep allowing you to assign them the task accordingly. You can tune the indicators to find out the productivity of each sales rep and assess whether they have achieved the targets. It also provides data about sales leads created or lost: making it a promising tool for management-related activities.
- Email templates: DataCRM allows you to prepare Email templates that assist in relaying new offers to the clients deftly. Each template will be stored and available for future use. You can change the intrinsic details and reuse relevant templates to save time and effort.
- Lead modules: DataCRM allows you to access specific leads from the pipeline and add pertinent attachments. It gives the sales rep an idea about how to approach the deal and makes it easier for you to reassign a task. You can add documents of the case file to make every information accessible for trainees or new employees.
DataCRM offers 2 pricing options to utilize the CRM services. Also, the total cost depends on the number of users you have, with the minimum amount being 3. The "Basic" plan comes with limitations in the number of custom reports you can create, automatic tasks you can assign, storage space, and does not have an API for developers, whereas the "Pro" plan offers all available features without any restraints.
Streak is a CRM fully integrated into your Gmail inbox and works in conjunction with all other G Suite applications. It can be used to track many business processes, including sales, partnerships, support, recruitment, business flow and more. Streak also includes a powerful set of email tools, such as email tracking, which allows you to keep track of when an email is opened.
Streak helps you to organize the inbox, collaborate with your team and be more productive in Gmail. It structures all incoming emails into “Boxes”, which store all the relevant information about the entity you want to track. A box can contain an incoming lead, customer service ticket or any other incoming data that is of paramount importance for the rapid growth of your business.
Here are some enticing features offered by Streak:
- Context-specific Tracking: Streak records and tracks emails with contextual information to make case reassignment easier. It ensures that everyone can deal with a lead by providing pertinent details and suggesting the upcoming approach.
- Customizable Workflow: Streak lets you alter the pipeline composition to suit your requirements. You can rearrange leads, switch between views, change the menu buttons and create different pipeline templates to work efficiently.
- User-friendly interface: Streak has an uncomplicated interface, and anyone who knows the basics of Gmail or Google Sheets will have no problem using Streak. You can transfer your data in and out of Streak at any time by integrating it with Google Sheets. Moreover, Streak recognizes all input types and automatically updates the creation date of an email.
- Fundraising: Most of the professional conversation with investors or co-founders takes place within Gmail. Streak lets you see the entire history of a mail directed toward your company and connect easily with stockholders and venture capitalists. As an administrator, you can limit other users from accessing information regarding investment and set reminders to avoid missing the deadlines.
- Business relations management: Streak handles every sales-related task and marketing campaign within Gmail while allowing you to collaborate on projects with team members. You can automate follow-up emails to reduce the waiting period for clients and get feedback regarding your outgoing mails to improve the chances of getting a positive response from the customers.
- Recruitment process management: Streak simplifies the hiring process by creating a customized email experience depending upon your previous mailing patterns. You can view all applications inside your Streak integrated Gmail account and forward it to the relevant person with contextual information regarding the applicant. Moreover, Streak lets you use templates to send personalized messages to each applicant.
- Built-in Customer support: Streak lets you access customer complaints within Gmail, sort tickets related to FAQS, understand the customer issue, and prioritize cases for a quick resolution.
Streak offers 4 pricing options to get a Gmail-integrated CRM service.
The “Free” plan lets you get familiar with the basic features of Streak for absolutely no cost. You can create private pipelines, perform 50 "mail merge" a day, track emails, and create 500 “Boxes”.
The “Solo” plan is priced at $19/month/user and increases the “Box Creation” limit to 5000 while allowing you to perform 800 mail merge a day.
The “Pro” plan is priced at $59/month/user and offers a shared pipeline to bring your team on a single platform.
The “Enterprise” plan is priced at $159/month/user and lets you customize Streak completely, as per your preferences. This plan unlocks all available features.
Why use a CRM at all?
Relationship management is crucial for every business, irrespective of its size or niche. CRM lets you manage client relationships efficiently by creating automation and using templates to communicate with multiple entities. You can record every interaction with context and assist your sales representatives in understanding the customer expectations.
CRM is tailor-made to help your salespersons during negotiations; with relevant client data and process all business operations within a single interface. It centralizes your database and provides your employees with a platform to collaborate and update task status in real-time.
Why should you use a CRM for friendships?
It's impossible to recall every interaction you've had with people. However, it's essential to understand their perspectives on situations and build better long-lasting relations.
A personal relationship management system helps you keep track of intrinsic details about your close friends, family and professional network. So you don't lose touch with them. CRM allows you to stay in contact with the people you care about and is an easily maintainable solution that streamlines your data.
You can sort contacts across different sections based on how they are related to you or how frequently you aim to connect with them. Upon clicking on a contact, you can view all details and interact effortlessly even after a long time.
By being strategic about the people, you include additional information for, you drastically decrease the friction of using a personal CRM. You can segment the VIP contacts and create workflows to keep the number manageable.
CRM scours through all integrated sources such as social media accounts or e-mails to update the relevant fields in the contact field, so you always have accurate information. It can remind you about anniversary dates or birthdays and ensure you remain close to people you care about.
CRM for Friendships, A Summary
Maintaining relationships in personal life is even more important than the professional world. By doing little things right, such as; wishing your friends or interacting with them, you can manage your relations. CRM helps you by reminding you about important events and letting you engage with people in an unsophisticated manner.
Hubspot offers a personal relationship management tool to help you stay connected with your friends and business contacts. It is our suggested pick for a CRM that suits friendships. Visit the website to get started.