Best Overall 🏆
Hubspot is the undisputed king of full-stack marketing software. With excellent CRM features.
Most Features 🥈
A sales-focused CRM that uses AI to automate repetitive tasks and manage leads and sales.
Easiest To Use 🥉
Customize your workflows to track all aspects of the sales cycle, from lead gen to post-sale support.
So, you are in the market for a CRM that suits Trading.
Ideal, because in this article we have our compilation list for our top picks, and we compare the features and pricing for you.
If you just want the best choice, we’ve added that right at the top of the article as this was what is most requested by our customers. So, that’ll be the “can’t go wrong” option.
Otherwise, feel free to explore all the options we’ve reviewed on the market to find something that might fit you a little better.
Enjoy the list!
What is the #1 Best CRM To Use?
In short, It's Hubspot.
It's very well rounded, well priced, feature-rich with a large community of support and a very top-notch set of tutorials for every use case. You can't go wrong with Capsule.
Hubspot is a user-friendly CRM platform that provides advanced solutions with its robust marketing tools. It allows larger companies with complex workflows to perform efficiently and produce nifty results. Hubspot has you covered for your: Service, Sales, CMS, Operations, and Marketing needs.
For more details, read our Hubspot Review.
The best CRM specifically for Trading
Trading requires a proper understanding of the current market trends and financial management. You also have to track your investments and calculate the ROI. A CRM that offers financial analytical tools and market scouring options will be the perfect fit for this category. Have a look at the products below to choose the best CRM for Trading:
Another tool to highlight is Salesforce, quite similar in the mechanics of employment to Pipedrive, is one of the most popular CRM programs, despite having a paid subscription, recommended for large companies but not so much for entrepreneurs or SMEs. It is a program that adapts perfectly to the size of your company, with a great usability adaptable to any device and with the possibility of using it anywhere you have a network.
Salesforce is a sales, marketing, and collaboration powerhouse that lets users accomplish business tasks and share ideas smartly. It was launched: in 1999 with the idea of helping organizations build long-lasting relationships with clients and providing a seamless transition to CRM software. Salesforce has since established itself as one of the most sought-after CRM tools due to its constant strive for innovation and philanthropic values.
Here are some features offered by Salesforce that can affect your business experience positively:
- Industry-focused services: Salesforce provides tailor-made CRM services for every business, irrespective of its niche or size. It is a multi-feature platform that allows every industry to benefit from its wide range of tools. Users can select their line of business to get recommendations on services or customize their own CRM plan.
- Salesforce Sustainability Cloud: Salesforce enables the inflow of your entire business data on a single platform, making it easier to accurately analyze your carbon footprint. In today’s age, when environmental awareness is more significant than ever, Salesforce Sustainability cloud lets you conceive a detailed plan to limit carbon emissions and provide a detailed report to the energy regulatory authorities.
- Slack Collaboration: Salesforce recently acquired Slack, and users can now integrate both platforms for secured communication and collaboration purposes. Slack has a unique interface that allows users to create distinct workflows for each task and automated responses to keep clients engaged till you assign a customer representative. Moreover, it brings different subsections of a business together and facilitates sharing of ideas.
- Workplace Command Centre: Salesforce tracks employee health and ensures their well-being during the pandemic; by carefully managing work hours. It builds a strong community where your company’s employees can connect with each other and resolve issues while you can dispatch resources faster.
- Lightning Platform: Salesforce provides an app development platform with the latest technologies like blockchain and AI. Users can handle every aspect of the process and customize a mobile application that empowers the company's ecosystem. It's an unequaled innovative experience that streamlines IT-related tasks and lets anyone contribute towards app development.
- AppExchange: Salesforce has an inbuilt marketplace where users can integrate the additional application to get a more customized experience. It amplifies your sales experience and browsing through several applications while using external tools within a unified platform for business purposes.
Salesforce has a multifunctional ecosystem where you can add services based on your requirements.
Sales Cloud’s “Essentials" plan is priced: at $25/month/user, “Professional” plan is priced at $75/month/user, “Enterprise” plan costs $150/month/user and “Unlimited” plan is worth $300/month/user.
Small businesses can get a generalized subscription to enjoy Salesforce and choose from the following packages:
The "Essentials" plan is priced: at $25/month/user and can be used; by up to 10 users.
The "Sales Professional" subscription is priced: at $75/month/user.
The "Service Professional" plan is priced: at $75/month/user.
The “Pardot Growth" plan is priced at $1250/month/user and offers automation capabilities for every business.
2. Sage CRM
Sage is a company that has a multitude of tools of all kinds: accounting, billing, finance, warehousing, manufacturing, payroll, employees and much more. Among them, Sage CRM stands out, one of the most popular options in the market, which cannot be defined as easily intuitive, but as practical (once you know how its working mechanics work).
Sage CRM Features
Sage CRM is a highly configurable open-ended software that allows businesses to use it for different purposes. It offers several tools and integrations that can positively affect your sales and marketing campaigns while managing the company’s data in an orderly manner. Users can get a better understanding of products through Sage CRM and meet the clients' expectations, thus increasing the chances of securing a lead.
Here are some fascinating features offered by Sage CRM:
- Opportunity Management: Sage CRM allows users to connect multiple companies to a single opportunity and avoid duplication. It processes the data from the prospect stage through to its complete cycle with unique workflows and helps in turning qualified leads into legitimate opportunities. Sage CRM offers the ability to quarantine unverified information, which can be reviewed; by sales representatives.
- Sales and Marketing Reporting: Sage CRM allows users to create and share valuable reports based on customer details. There are several pre-defined reports available that display distinct sales metrics, and you can set customized parameters for more accuracy. It helps users from different departments in your organization to get detailed insight regarding their work and clients. Sage CRM improves the effectiveness of your marketing campaigns by informing you about the most beneficial lead sources so you can focus your efforts on the right advertisement.
- MailChimp Integration: Sage CRM can be integrated with MailChimp to boost email marketing campaigns by targeting a specific audience. Users can view how effective the marketing strategy is and alter it accordingly; to get better client engagement. It can create new business opportunities and strengthen existing relations.
- Customer Service: Sage CRM improves customer service drastically from both team and individual points of view. It allows you to analyze resolution time for specific complaints, reassign cases to more suitable customer representatives based on experience, review solutions, and access past tickets through knowledgebase for reference on a current problem.
- Actionable Reports: Sage CRM records information for every click and unsubscribes so you can approach the client accordingly with an automated message or email. It can help in winning back a lost lead or follow up on an interested client immediately to get the upper hand in the negotiation process.
- Collaboration: Sage CRM simplifies the communication between the marketing and sales team while allowing employees to collaborate on projects. You can share the latest updates regarding the sales process or marketing ventures with relevant team members and easily exchange constructive ideas for the betterment of the business.
Sage CRM Pricing
Sage CRM provides customized services depending on your business requirements. Click on the "Request a callback” tab to get contacted; by a customer representative, fill in some basic details, and get a price quotation for your CRM needs.
The Monday software is extremely simple, with pre-defined templates for all kinds of situations, allowing you to start with the one that suits you best. It also gives you the ability to use the columns to display all the information you need at any given time. Monitoring the time for each task, keeping track of who is in charge of what, marking locations, adding text, numbers, links, and much more.
Monday integrates client emails, collects leads with forms, and refines marketing campaigns through scrupulous analysis that greatly enhances your relationship with clients and creates more business opportunities. It’s an easy-to-use platform that simplifies organizational tasks for sales and marketing teams.
Here are some features that make Monday a unique CRM:
- Software development: Monday provides templates to help your technical team quickly organize tasks, find bugs and improve iterations. You can add indicators to let the team know what you are working on and analyze the resource allocation. Every project has a specific ID that can be used; to track it among other tasks. Clients will automatically be alerted once the error is solved to reduce downtime and keep customers updated.
- HR structuring: Monday lets users manage recruiting process and track employee progression through its HR tools such as Applicant Tracker, Employee Engagement, Attendance Tracker, Recruitment Tracker, and Vacation Tracker. You can boost the team spirit of your employees by creating specific goals and giving constructive feedback on their work.
- Inventory Management: Businesses can record product and asset details while setting automation to get regular updates about sales and inquiries. You can create new templates to match the company's requirements and integrate Monday with other applications to make the tasks easier. Moreover, Monday generates a unique QR code for each product so your clients can coherently buy the inventory.
- Marketing and Creative attributes: Monday can bridge the gap between creative thinking and marketing strategies by merging them into a single platform. You can create visualizations on campaign effects, share ideas and create personalized operations to make information accessible for employees.
- Sales operations: Monday offers CRM customization to make the leads attainable and manage all opportunity stages at a single interface. You can see the combined effect of marketing and sales campaigns to make adjustments accordingly. Moreover, businesses can centralize the available data for ease of use and synchronization of operations.
- IT workspace: You can add educational content for new recruitments to learn skills faster and ensure quality work. Monday lets you set access permissions for tasks and strictly follows security protocols to prevent cyber attacks on your CRM database. You can integrate IT tools and put technical work in order on Monday.
Monday CRM offers 4 pricing options depending upon your business size and requirements.
"Individual" plan is free of cost and lets users record work-related activities.
“Basic” plan is priced at $10/month for a single user and offers 5GB storage along with customer support.
“Standard” plan is worth $12/month for a single user and offers additional collaboration tools.
“Pro” subscription costs $20/month for an individual and offers chart view along with time tracking.
“Enterprise” plan is made specifically for large businesses and includes quality security features. You can contact support to get a quote on the "Enterprise" package.
4. Microsoft Dynamics
Microsoft Dynamics is perfect software for connecting clients, products, people and operations, all from a single tool that can be implemented through an infinite number of options. However, it is a payment tool that will require training time for you to be able to use it to its full potential. For this tool, programming knowledge is necessary. However, once you know how to use it, you will easily be able to simplify and connect business processes, improving customer interactions and facilitating growth.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Features
Microsoft Dynamics 365 provides ERP and CRM services on a single platform. It offers a clear view of how sales and marketing efforts are going with automated and intelligent data analysis. You can use tools powered by AI and machine learning to get better insights into your business.
Here are some unique features offered by Dynamics 365:
- Unified Communications: Dynamics 365 allows you to connect with clients through "Microsoft Teams" and simplify the sales process. You can call meetings, have a conversation and send any valued offer or detail in a minute.
- Advanced AI tools: You can predict sales based on the latest marketing strategy and conversion rate with Dynamics 365's AI-powered tools. It allows you to generate revenue, set automated tasks, analyze data in a 360⁰ manner and much more according to your requirements.
- Finance and Operations management: Dynamics 365 has a financial analysis tool that can help you manage commercial operations and record every transaction. You can store credit card details, annotate tasks and accelerate training for new employees in the organization. Moreover, Dynamics 365 allows a smooth transition of complex workflows and management operations on the CRM.
- Asset Management: You can list your business assets on the supply chain within Dynamics 365 and efficiently manage all the related information, maintenance activities while reducing redundant costs.
- Power supply chain agility: Dynamics 365 can help your business's profitability through quick lead conversion and high-quality analysis. You can engage better with clients, set priorities, create automated bots, so your sales team has a better chance of securing the opportunity.
- Smart Maintenance: Dynamics 365 suggests approaches to grow your business and increase product longevity with safety through smart maintenance. You can keep a catalog and add relevant notes to help the sales team with the pitch.
- Visual editor: Dynamics 365 lets you create charts, graphs and organizational workflows to simplify performance metrics. You can set the parameters and get different points of view regarding business development.
- Learning Paths: Dynamics 365 provides educational content to help you get familiar with CRM services and implement their use throughout the organization. You can access several how-to guides, watch videos and participate in interactive sessions to get a grip on Dynamics 365.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Pricing
Dynamics 365 allows users to choose packages according to their business niche.
Customer Data Platform is available for $1452/month for a single user and $968/month as an add-on plan. You can get a customer voice function for an extra $194/user for a month.
The sales tools are available in 3 different plans. “Sales Professional” is priced at $63/month and $19/month as an add-on. “Sales Enterprise” is worth $92/month for an individual and $19/month as an add-on. "Sales Premium" is priced: at $131/month for a single user, and "Microsoft Relationship Sales" is available for $134/month.
“Finance” package is priced at $172.5/month/user and $29/user/month as an add-on. “Project Management” tools are worth $116.5/user/month and $29.14/user/month as an add-on subscription.
Dynamics 365 has particular subscription plans for small and medium businesses to fast-track their sales process. “Business Central Essentials” is priced at $68/user/month, “Business Central Premium” is available at $97.2/user/month, “Customer Service Professional” is worth $48.6/user/month and "Sales Professional" is priced: at $63.2/user/month.
TeamLeader is an all-in-one software that will allow you to easily simplify your work. In a main dashboard you will find all the tasks, meetings and calls that you must follow up on a daily basis to make your relationship with your clients and potential clients grow. It also has processes that seek to simplify and automate all possible processes, such as: automating invoices and making them look totally professional.
Teamleader was founded in 2012 with the idea to make following up on administrative and sales processes facile. It is a cloud-based software that makes it readily accessible from anywhere. Teamleader continuously rolls out new features according to the latest market requirements and customer needs. Businesses of any size can benefit from Teamleader as it provides a complete professional package that takes care of your sales, billing, and management tasks.
Here are some features offered by Teamleader that can truly revolutionize your business:
- Project Planning: Teamleader ensures that your project colleagues and clients are in sync with the latest advancements. You can share the progress directly with the client through Teamleader orbit to avoid missing out on deadlines. Moreover, it automatically copies the creation date, price quote, and expected completion time from the accepted quotation; so that you don't omit crucial elements.
- Schedule Planning: As a project manager, you can view the schedule of all available employees to see who is yet to receive a project and distribute tasks accordingly for quick execution. You can also see how much workforce should be deployed: on a project to avoid overexerting your employees.
- Time Tracking: Teamleader simplifies tracking work hours for both employees and project managers. Whenever you start a task, drag it to the agenda, and Teamleader will accurately clock the time spent on the project. Moreover, you'll get billed directly according to your work hours to ensure transparency on both sides. Teamleader generates an invoice and takes into account both billable and non-billable hours.
- Comprehensive Reporting: Teamleader provides users with inbuilt report creation tools. You can set each parameter according to your preference and generate analytical data to share the company's progress with employees. Teamleader also generates insight reports that give a statistical analysis of various attributes. You can edit these pre-made reports by altering the framework and creating endless possibilities.
- Retainers: Teamleader allows users to create milestone payments and retainers to avoid delays in tasks. You can reach an agreement with the client and decide the payment mode. Moreover, you can track how much time has been spent working on the project and release funds accordingly.
- Exceptional support service: Teamleader provides quick access to the client inquiries and centralizes all complaints from a ticket. You can see how long a ticket has been sitting still and the urgency level of the raised issue. Teamleader tracks all complaints to ensure customer issues are solved: at the earliest.
Teamleader provides a subscription plan based on your CRM requirements.
Small businesses and entrepreneurs can opt for "Teamleader focus", whose subscription plans are listed below:
The "Go" plan is priced at €60/month for 2 users, excluding VAT and an extra €30 for every user.
The "Move" plan is priced at €70/month for 2 users, excluding VAT and an extra €35 for every user.
The "Boost" plan is priced at €90/month for 2 users, excluding VAT and an extra €46 for every user.
Large organizations can opt for the "Teamleader Orbit Suite", priced at €50/month with a minimum of 10 seats. You can get setup and training for an additional €1.500,00.
Why use a CRM at all?
As a business or solopreneur, you have to maintain efficiency in your operations to quickly scale in the industry and build a reliable customer base. Using spreadsheets to manage your sales operations can be overwhelming for your sales representatives and carries the risk of unintentional errors or redundancies.
CRM provides an optimized solution with a unified database that hosts all departments of your organization. It helps you maintain; coordination in all operations and expedites sales by using valuable customer data. With a CRM, your business can reach its innate potential and continue to grow towards more success.
Why should you use a CRM for Trading?
Trading and wealth management industries have specific challenges. From an Onboarding perspective, They have to reduce manual efforts, enable automation and digitization of KYC procedures, perform due diligence before making a trade, enable electronic identity verification and integrate third-party KYC providers.
Effective onboarding determines how customers initially feel about your company. CRM allows you to provide customers with a seamless experience by minimizing the technicalities involved in the onboarding process of a trading firm.
It digitizes your operations so you can perform document verification online without any paperwork.
CRM allows you to leverage AI-driven customer scoring to prioritize high-profile clients and maintain transparency throughout your trading endeavours.
You can integrate AML watchlists to identify the malpractitioners and blacklist them from your trading firm. CRM standardizes your requests to streamline business operations and gives you more control over your investments.
From a marketing standpoint, you can effectively advertise your trading endeavours to a wider set of audiences by integrating your CRM with social media channels or creating blog posts that showcase your trading achievements.
CRM allows you to effectively develop risk management strategies; by performing client suitability and appropriateness testing.
CRM for Trading, A Summary
Trading requires proper utilization of your funds and having tools that give you an edge over other players in the market. With a CRM, you can analyze the major market movers and make investments accordingly to generate the maximum returns. Moreover, CRM integrates with several trading tools, helping you access all relevant information within a single database.
Salesforce offers a customizable platform for traders to analyze and follow their financial investments, helping them remain up-to-date with the latest changes. It is our suggested pick for a CRM that suits Trading. Visit the website to get started.