So, you are considering SumaCRM.
You’ll be wondering if it's a good choice for you if its feature set compares well to other options on the market and if it is priced affordably enough for what you get.
This article will break all that down for you and more.
Plus, at the end of the article, you’ll find links to alternatives to <software> as well as our top picks for the options in this category.
Or, just go straight to Our top picks for Best CRM
Without further ado, let’s get started.
SumaCRM is a Madrid-based CRM service that was launched: in 2015. It gathers all of your client information in one place where you can access the entire team detail. SumaCRM avoids time wastage by automatically arranging emails and lead sources for your business while collecting every piece of information from integrated sources. It solves the problems related to the lack of internal communication in the company and makes sure that everyone is in touch with the ongoing operations.
Here are some features offered by SumaCRM that make it a perfect match for your CRM requirements:
- GDPR compliance: It is mandatory for every company in the EU to abide by the GDPR rules and disclose how the customer data is being stored, used, and shared. SumaCRM anonymizes your data to prevent it from being exploited by malicious entities. It ensures that the client data stored inside the system has a finite lifespan and stops the distribution if the client has been inactive for three years.
- Efficy integration: SumaCRM was recently acquired; by Efficy, one of the most efficient CRM service providers. It has made SumaCRM amenable to SaaS mode and On-Premise hosting. Users can decide which one to choose; based on their company's infrastructure and data restoration requirements while being in complete control of assets.
- Calendar Synchronization: SumaCRM allows users to optimally manage time by creating tasks and making deadlines or pivotal events in the in-built calendar. You can set alerts and avoid missing out on promising business opportunities. Moreover, the administrator can create polls to determine the best time for a meeting by consulting all relevant members within the SumaCRM.
- Management of areas of Interest: SumaCRM can ease the tasks of your marketing department by categorizing the client database with domains of interest and providing a personalized communication experience. Your clients can choose which notifications they want to receive with an extranet account, or your marketing department can add areas of interest to the customer's profile.
- Multi-Cargo Management: SumaCRM avoids sending a package to the same client holding positions in different organizations. It is done by identifying similar responses and eliminating the recurring contacts so that it is only counted once. Imagine a potential client fills up a web form multiple times by mistake; SumaCRM will bracket such instances and ensure that only the initial response is taken into context.
SumaCRM offers 4 pricing options:
The “Starter” plan is priced at €20/month/user upon annual billing and offers simple email marketing along with task scheduling.
The “SMB” plan is priced at €40/month/user upon annual billing and offers high configuration ability, marketing campaign management alongside customer segmentation.
The “Enterprise” plan is priced at €60/month/user upon annual billing and offers Extranet integration, advanced tracking tools alongside gamification.
The “Corporate” plan is priced at €80/month/user upon annual billing and offers BPM automation, multi-channel marketing alongside form creation tools.
SumaCRM Discount and Coupons
SumaCRM currently does not offer any discount. However, you can expect a sale during Cyber week or Black Friday.
SumaCRM Free Trial
You can get a 14-day free trial of the Efficy-integrated version of SumaCRM without any obligations to buy. To start, Enter your “Name”, “SubDomain”, “Business Email”, “Phone Number”, and “Company Name”. Once done, click submit, and you'll receive an activation link. The trial offer is only applicable for the “Starter” plan. However, you can request a demo for other subscription packages.
SumaCRM, a short how-to guide
Click on the "+" icon at the top-right menu to create a new contact and fill in the client information like “Name”, “Organization”, "Phone no.", "Email", "Website", and any other detail you'd prefer to add. Once done, click on accept, and the contact will appear in your list.
To start negotiation, open the relevant contact and click on “Negotiations”. Once done, enter the title and description. You can also add a note under the negotiation card to guide the assigned representative through the sales process.
Click on “Tasks” to access the activities related to your clients and contacts. Here, you will see each task categorized according to its urgency level. Check the right-hand side of the screen to filter the entries by different parameters.
Click on the “Opportunities” tab to access the leads and move them onto the next phase depending on the client's interest. Click on the “+” icon to add a new lead in the sales funnel. Check the top-right corner and click on the Settings icon to personalize the sales funnel according to your comfort. This option is only available for the administrator and account owner.
Click on "Emails" to view all the received mails from your integrated Gmail account in one place. SumaCRM automatically marks potential opportunities so that you don’t miss out on a client.
Click on “Reports” to view the sales and analytical reports created by other users. You can filter this section by choosing the parameters from the left side of the screen.
Click on your profile icon to change user settings or update the billing details for your account.
What CRM would you recommend?
In short, It's Monday.com CRM.
It's very well rounded, well priced, feature-rich with a large community of support and a very top-notch set of tutorials for every use case. You can't go wrong with Monday.com. It's the software we use with our clients at our ad agency.
"🚀Try Monday.com CRM For Free, It's my favorite CRM to use and recommend." -Scott Max
Monday.com is a user-friendly CRM platform that provides advanced solutions with its robust marketing tools. It allows larger companies with complex workflows to perform efficiently and produce nifty results. Monday.com has you covered for your: Service, Sales, CMS, Operations, and Marketing needs.
For more details, read our Monday.com CRM Review.