So you want answers, and you want em’ fast. Here they are:
1) Best Overall 🏆
Customize your workflows to track all aspects of the sales cycle, from lead gen to post-sale support.
2) Good Plugins🥈
Hubspot is the undisputed king of full-stack marketing software. With solid CRM features.
3) Most Features 🥉
A sales-focused CRM that uses AI to automate repetitive tasks and manage leads and sales.
So, you are in the market for a CRM that suits event management.
Ideal, because in this article we have our compilation list for our top picks, and we compare the features and pricing for you.
If you just want the best choice, we’ve added that right at the top of the article as this was what is most requested by our customers. So, that’ll be the “can’t go wrong” option.
Otherwise, feel free to explore all the options we’ve reviewed on the market to find something that might fit you a little better.
Enjoy the list!
The best CRM specifically for event management
Event management companies have to allocate funds towards different tasks, manage incoming leads and retain their existing clientele base by providing quality services. A CRM that allows you to manage financial operations, gain marketing insights to improve campaigns, and effortlessly engage with leads will be the perfect match for this category. Have a look at the products below to choose the best CRM for event management:
1. Zoho CRM
Zoho CRM is a tool quite similar to Salesforce, integrated by different tools and functionalities that you can use according to the needs of your company. It has a number of free options and paid PRO versions, which you can evaluate according to your needs. One of its great advantages is that it can be integrated with a multitude of other tools that are not necessarily complementary to its use.
Zoho CRM Features
Zoho CRM is a robust software that fulfills all your business requirements, from closing the deal and managing company data to collaborating with your colleagues. It provides CRM solutions according to the niche and size of your organization for an ideal sales experience which makes it one of the most coveted CRM tools in the market. Zoho CRM thrives in solving unique business scenarios with a quick turnout time and produces compelling results.
Here’s a wide range of features offered by Zoho CRM:
- Canvas design studio: Every business has different requirements, so it’s weird why you should not be able to personalize your software experience. Zoho CRM allows users to makeover their homepage, tabs and menu bar with Canvas design studio. You can add aesthetic background to your CRM software and work efficiently by placing the frequently accessed; tabs on your homepage.
- Journey orchestration: Zoho CRM allows users; to create flowcharts that will determine the next step in the customer journey depending upon the response. Zoho Command Centre provides a unique interactive experience to potential clients and existing customers by analyzing the customer’s intentions.
- Omnichannel: Zoho CRM integrates all of your communications sources in one platform and smoothens proceedings with incoming leads. Moreover, you can hold web conferencing, set up service portals and live chat, collaborate with colleagues, and get real-time updates within the Omnichannel.
- Sales Enablement: Zoho CRM provides surfeit options for sales tools and lets you conduct every sales-related activity with comfort. It increases visibility into the client interactions and empowers your business portal by constantly adhering to the pre-entered commands. You can prioritize specific leads, get alerts regarding opportunities and build up a document library to assist the sales rep in negotiations.
- Performance management: Zoho CRM allows you to set targets for your employees to provide added motivation and track their performance with the SPM tool. You can also classify clients according to region, budget, and services required. Moreover, it lets you deal with multiple currencies and see exchange rates that can bolster your business.
- Developer platform: Zoho CRM’s developer platform helps you make custom solutions; for your business needs without much coding. You can integrate and unify your data from various applications, create automation, and run deluge codes to configure the CRM. It’s a perfect platform to help your developers get familiar with CRM services and build exciting products.
Zoho CRM Pricing
Zoho CRM offers subscription plans for every business, whether small, medium, or large.
The ” Standard” plan is priced: at ₹1300/month/user. It offers custom dashboards, multiple pipelines, and 1 canvas design creation.
The “Professional” plan is priced: at ₹2100/month/user. It offers SalesSignals, validation rules, and inventory management.
The “Enterprise” plan is priced: at ₹3000/month/user. It offers CommandCenter, a Multi-user portal, and advanced customization.
The “Ultimate” plan is priced: at ₹3200/month/user. It offers Enhanced feature limits, Zoho Analytics, and 25 customizable canvas designs.
Small businesses can opt for “Bigin” by Zoho, priced at ₹550/month/user.
There’s also a free edition of Zoho CRM which offers essential management tools.
The Monday software is extremely simple, with pre-defined templates for all kinds of situations, allowing you to start with the one that suits you best. It also gives you the ability to use the columns to display all the information you need at any given time. Monitoring the time for each task, keeping track of who is in charge of what, marking locations, adding text, numbers, links, and much more.
Monday integrates client emails, collects leads with forms, and refines marketing campaigns through scrupulous analysis that greatly enhances your relationship with clients and creates more business opportunities. It’s an easy-to-use platform that simplifies organizational tasks for sales and marketing teams.
Here are some features that make Monday a unique CRM:
- Software development: Monday provides templates to help your technical team quickly organize tasks, find bugs and improve iterations. You can add indicators to let the team know what you are working on and analyze the resource allocation. Every project has a specific ID that can be used; to track it among other tasks. Clients will automatically be alerted once the error is solved to reduce downtime and keep customers updated.
- HR structuring: Monday lets users manage recruiting process and track employee progression through its HR tools such as Applicant Tracker, Employee Engagement, Attendance Tracker, Recruitment Tracker, and Vacation Tracker. You can boost the team spirit of your employees by creating specific goals and giving constructive feedback on their work.
- Inventory Management: Businesses can record product and asset details while setting automation to get regular updates about sales and inquiries. You can create new templates to match the company’s requirements and integrate Monday with other applications to make the tasks easier. Moreover, Monday generates a unique QR code for each product so your clients can coherently buy the inventory.
- Marketing and Creative attributes: Monday can bridge the gap between creative thinking and marketing strategies by merging them into a single platform. You can create visualizations on campaign effects, share ideas and create personalized operations to make information accessible for employees.
- Sales operations: Monday offers CRM customization to make the leads attainable and manage all opportunity stages at a single interface. You can see the combined effect of marketing and sales campaigns to make adjustments accordingly. Moreover, businesses can centralize the available data for ease of use and synchronization of operations.
- IT workspace: You can add educational content for new recruitments to learn skills faster and ensure quality work. Monday lets you set access permissions for tasks and strictly follows security protocols to prevent cyber attacks on your CRM database. You can integrate IT tools and put technical work in order on Monday.
Monday CRM offers 4 pricing options depending upon your business size and requirements.
“Individual” plan is free of cost and lets users record work-related activities.
“Basic” plan is priced at $10/month for a single user and offers 5GB storage along with customer support.
“Standard” plan is worth $12/month for a single user and offers additional collaboration tools.
“Pro” subscription costs $20/month for an individual and offers chart view along with time tracking.
“Enterprise” plan is made specifically for large businesses and includes quality security features. You can contact support to get a quote on the “Enterprise” package.
Efficy is a CRM solution that adapts to all the needs and size of each company. Its software allows you to grow and develop commercial activities in a structured manner through integrated actions such as: document management, customer relationship management, marketing campaign and contract management, sales staff management and motivation, and collaborative project management.
Efficy provides CRM solutions for businesses looking to streamline the workflow and manage all client-related tasks on a single platform. Moreover, you can connect with your customers anytime through Efficy as it stores all leads in an organized manner. It gives a platform to employees where they can work together on tasks and update results in real-time.
Here are some integral features of Efficy:
- 360⁰ customer view: Efficy allows all employees to access centralized information at one place without any bias. Everyone must have permission to make changes when necessary to maintain efficient functionality. Efficy gives everyone a 360⁰ customer view so they can track details and proceed with negotiations without any delay.
- Product Catalogue: You can store product-related details on Efficy and assign a manager to follow up on any claims. Your clients can do business anytime, and a product catalog allows your sales team to view all the relevant information before making a sales pitch.
- Marketing Campaigns: Your company’s sales and marketing ventures affect each other directly. Efficy provides optimal collaboration between the employees from different sectors, so everyone is aware of the ongoing negotiations and directed campaigns. It ensures there’s no conflict of interest among your sales and marketing teams regarding possible business commitments.
- Segmentation: It is a perfect tool for developing individual communication with your clients and making them aware of new offers or products. Mass communication can only help to an extent; Segmentation allows you to target a criterion-based population and make a sales pitch accordingly. You can set access rights to avoid any confusion and enable smooth exchange with the customers.
- Gamified CRM: Efficy’s revolutionary feature deploys game-like strategies to reward the employees upon meeting specified targets. It boosts morale and builds up a healthy work environment for your business. You earn badges after completing the objectives and can view your progression to get an idea of your growth.
- Interaction log: Efficy’s CRM platform keeps a record of all customer interactions regardless of the medium. It’s crucial to know the context before moving to the negotiation stage as it shows sincerity towards the clients. You can add notes under each file as a pointer for other team members and easily reassign tasks.
Efficy offers 4 subscription plans to choose from depending upon your business requirements and client network. The “Starter” plan is priced: at 20€/month for 1 user with the minimum users being 2, The “SMB” plan costs 40€/ month per user with a minimum of 5 users, The “Enterprise” plan requires at least 5 users too and is priced: at 60€/month, and the “Corporate” package is priced at 80€/month starting with a minimum of 10 users. You can choose a suitable subscription to match your client interactions.
The Pipedrive CRM tool is intuitive and easy to use, providing a wealth of data of interest and future forecast for your customers and their interactions. It is a tool very focused on the sales area, not so much on marketing, and has a paid subscription. Currently, some of your customers are Amazon, Skyscanner or Vimeo. We have tested it to make an educational video on Youtube and have raised a special offer for readers of Marketing4eCommerce 1 month free trial (usually 14 days) and 25% discount on the first purchase. You can take advantage of it at this link.
Pipedrive makes sales-related tasks easier by fetching leads 24/7 and emphasizes the right opportunity so you can convert it into a deal from the sales pipeline. Pipedrive has a flexible and user-friendly interface that simplifies the transition to the CRM tool for businesses, lessening the workload of the sales team.
Here are some features offered by Pipedrive:
- Lead Management: Pipedrive offers an unsophisticated sales pipeline with several functionalities that provide a fully visual sales experience to improve efficiency and close deals faster. Users can track opportunities through all stages of the sales funnel and customize the dashboard to move all leads at one place for smoother interaction and prioritization. Moreover, Pipedrive provides users with an AI-powered sales mentor for personalized insights.
- Communication Tracking: Pipedrive allows businesses to manage contacts and group them into “People” and “Organization” so the sales representative knows the clients’ role in the company and approaches them accordingly. Pipedrive provides a visual representation of call history and other modes of communication with the client giving a cutting edge to your business in negotiations. You can also make outbound phone calls within the Pipedrive and auto-link them with the relevant contacts.
- Sales Automation System: Pipedrive allows users to automate every sales process and take their business to the next level. You will be notified: at the earliest about any changes to the lead phases and account settings to prevent misuse of your CRM. Pipedrive’s Automation sends customized notifications to the clients at the right time to increase the chances of getting engagement and successfully closing a deal.
- Insights and Reports: You can create customizable fields for analytical reports regarding deals, leads, revenue, activities and add them to the dashboard for quick access. Pipedrive also offers employee management services to create goals for teams and individuals. It helps in evaluating the performances and assigning the tasks based on merit, which increases the chances of getting a positive outcome for every sales opportunity.
- Privacy and Security: Pipedrive offers a dedicated security dashboard to give users complete control and transparency over user permissions and privacy settings. You can see how many users are logged in to the Pipedrive account and prevent mischievous entities from getting hold of your data. Moreover, you can see how recently the password has been altered, devices using your account and whether there has been any attempt to change the admin settings.
Pipedrive has 4 pricing options for users to choose between depending on their requirements.
The “Essential” plan is priced at $15/month, giving users access to pipeline management, customer support, and data importation.
The “Advanced” plan is priced at $29/month, providing all features of “Essential” plus email scheduling, click tracking, and workflow creation.
The “Professional” plan is priced at $59/month, providing all features of “Advanced” plus call tracking, document creation, and revenue forecasting.
The “Enterprise” plan is priced at $119/month and gives access to all features of Pipedrive.
You can get add-ons to get the most out of the Pipedrive CRM subscription.
LeadBooster add-on starts at $32.5/month upon annual billing and helps large businesses to engage with leads more frequently.
Web Visitors add-on starts at $41/month upon annual billing and helps you recognize how your clients found out about services that can improve your marketing strategy.
5. Sage CRM
Sage is a company that has a multitude of tools of all kinds: accounting, billing, finance, warehousing, manufacturing, payroll, employees and much more. Among them, Sage CRM stands out, one of the most popular options in the market, which cannot be defined as easily intuitive, but as practical (once you know how its working mechanics work).
Sage CRM Features
Sage CRM is a highly configurable open-ended software that allows businesses to use it for different purposes. It offers several tools and integrations that can positively affect your sales and marketing campaigns while managing the company’s data in an orderly manner. Users can get a better understanding of products through Sage CRM and meet the clients’ expectations, thus increasing the chances of securing a lead.
Here are some fascinating features offered by Sage CRM:
- Opportunity Management: Sage CRM allows users to connect multiple companies to a single opportunity and avoid duplication. It processes the data from the prospect stage through to its complete cycle with unique workflows and helps in turning qualified leads into legitimate opportunities. Sage CRM offers the ability to quarantine unverified information, which can be reviewed; by sales representatives.
- Sales and Marketing Reporting: Sage CRM allows users to create and share valuable reports based on customer details. There are several pre-defined reports available that display distinct sales metrics, and you can set customized parameters for more accuracy. It helps users from different departments in your organization to get detailed insight regarding their work and clients. Sage CRM improves the effectiveness of your marketing campaigns by informing you about the most beneficial lead sources so you can focus your efforts on the right advertisement.
- MailChimp Integration: Sage CRM can be integrated with MailChimp to boost email marketing campaigns by targeting a specific audience. Users can view how effective the marketing strategy is and alter it accordingly; to get better client engagement. It can create new business opportunities and strengthen existing relations.
- Customer Service: Sage CRM improves customer service drastically from both team and individual points of view. It allows you to analyze resolution time for specific complaints, reassign cases to more suitable customer representatives based on experience, review solutions, and access past tickets through knowledgebase for reference on a current problem.
- Actionable Reports: Sage CRM records information for every click and unsubscribes so you can approach the client accordingly with an automated message or email. It can help in winning back a lost lead or follow up on an interested client immediately to get the upper hand in the negotiation process.
- Collaboration: Sage CRM simplifies the communication between the marketing and sales team while allowing employees to collaborate on projects. You can share the latest updates regarding the sales process or marketing ventures with relevant team members and easily exchange constructive ideas for the betterment of the business.
Sage CRM Pricing
Sage CRM provides customized services depending on your business requirements. Click on the “Request a callback” tab to get contacted; by a customer representative, fill in some basic details, and get a price quotation for your CRM needs.
Why use a CRM at all?
Customers are crucial for every business to generate revenue and scale their operations to the next level. You have to understand the client’s expectations and deliver exceptional results to build a reputation in the market and attract more leads.
CRM helps you understand client behaviour through AI-powered analytics, so you can interact more fluently and use customer data in a way that unburdens your employees to increase productivity. It unifies all departments within your organization and keeps them in sync with the latest updates.
Why should event management companies use a CRM?
Event management involves; managing attendants, creating an invitation process, having a set motive and using promotional materials to let people know about the event.
Hosting events can be a great opportunity for your organization. Offering your facility for use can bring people together, help your community, create hype for a new product launch and even be a way to collect funds to reinvest into your institution.
Without a streamlined system to organize events and facility usage overseeing these activities can burden your employees.
Requests flood in, invoices and files get lost, Insurance policies aren’t up-to-date, facilities get double-booked, or you end up understaffed. Pretty soon, the phone starts ringing, and your team is left with a mess it doesn’t have time or money to cover.
Without an organized process, your company can quickly find itself losing a lot more than its gaining, and that kind of chaos can be a breeding ground for liability slip-ups.
CRM is designed to simplify and optimize event scheduling, organization, communication and promotion while mitigating risk. It empowers your event management staff to handle requests, associated documents and invoices in one centralized system.
CRM for event management, A Summary
CRM reduces confusion among your employees and provides easily usable tools to streamline workflows with customizable routing and conflict management for service providers. It increases community engagement as you promote your events and available facilities, allowing you to gather feedback from renters and attendees.
Zoho CRM offers an add-on plugin for event management companies to efficiently handle all minute technicalities and host events effortlessly. It is our suggested pick for a CRM that suits event management companies. Visit the website to get started.