Best Overall 🏆
Hubspot is the undisputed king of full-stack marketing software. With excellent CRM features.
Most Features 🥈
A sales-focused CRM that uses AI to automate repetitive tasks and manage leads and sales.
Easiest To Use 🥉
Customize your workflows to track all aspects of the sales cycle, from lead gen to post-sale support.
So, you are in the market for a CRM that suits Solopreneurs
Ideal, because in this article we have our compilation list for our top picks, and we compare the features and pricing for you.
If you just want the best choice, we’ve added that right at the top of the article as this was what is most requested by our customers. So, that’ll be the “can’t go wrong” option.
Otherwise, feel free to explore all the options we’ve reviewed on the market to find something that might fit you a little better.
Enjoy the list!
What is the #1 Best CRM To Use?
In short, It's Hubspot.
It's very well rounded, well priced, feature-rich with a large community of support and a very top-notch set of tutorials for every use case. You can't go wrong with Capsule.
Hubspot is a user-friendly CRM platform that provides advanced solutions with its robust marketing tools. It allows larger companies with complex workflows to perform efficiently and produce nifty results. Hubspot has you covered for your: Service, Sales, CMS, Operations, and Marketing needs.
For more details, read our Hubspot Review.
The best CRM specifically for Solopreneurs
As a solopreneur, you have to manage all business operations yourself and work beyond your capabilities to get things done. A CRM that handles your sales department and provides insights into marketing and financial activities will be the perfect match for this category. Have a look at the products below to choose the best CRM for Solopreneurs:
1. Zoho CRM
Zoho CRM is a tool quite similar to Salesforce, integrated by different tools and functionalities that you can use according to the needs of your company. It has a number of free options and paid PRO versions, which you can evaluate according to your needs. One of its great advantages is that it can be integrated with a multitude of other tools that are not necessarily complementary to its use.
Zoho CRM Features
Zoho CRM is a robust software that fulfills all your business requirements, from closing the deal and managing company data to collaborating with your colleagues. It provides CRM solutions according to the niche and size of your organization for an ideal sales experience which makes it one of the most coveted CRM tools in the market. Zoho CRM thrives in solving unique business scenarios with a quick turnout time and produces compelling results.
Here’s a wide range of features offered by Zoho CRM:
- Canvas design studio: Every business has different requirements, so it's weird why you should not be able to personalize your software experience. Zoho CRM allows users to makeover their homepage, tabs and menu bar with Canvas design studio. You can add aesthetic background to your CRM software and work efficiently by placing the frequently accessed; tabs on your homepage.
- Journey orchestration: Zoho CRM allows users; to create flowcharts that will determine the next step in the customer journey depending upon the response. Zoho Command Centre provides a unique interactive experience to potential clients and existing customers by analyzing the customer’s intentions.
- Omnichannel: Zoho CRM integrates all of your communications sources in one platform and smoothens proceedings with incoming leads. Moreover, you can hold web conferencing, set up service portals and live chat, collaborate with colleagues, and get real-time updates within the Omnichannel.
- Sales Enablement: Zoho CRM provides surfeit options for sales tools and lets you conduct every sales-related activity with comfort. It increases visibility into the client interactions and empowers your business portal by constantly adhering to the pre-entered commands. You can prioritize specific leads, get alerts regarding opportunities and build up a document library to assist the sales rep in negotiations.
- Performance management: Zoho CRM allows you to set targets for your employees to provide added motivation and track their performance with the SPM tool. You can also classify clients according to region, budget, and services required. Moreover, it lets you deal with multiple currencies and see exchange rates that can bolster your business.
- Developer platform: Zoho CRM’s developer platform helps you make custom solutions; for your business needs without much coding. You can integrate and unify your data from various applications, create automation, and run deluge codes to configure the CRM. It’s a perfect platform to help your developers get familiar with CRM services and build exciting products.
Zoho CRM Pricing
Zoho CRM offers subscription plans for every business, whether small, medium, or large.
The " Standard" plan is priced: at ₹1300/month/user. It offers custom dashboards, multiple pipelines, and 1 canvas design creation.
The "Professional" plan is priced: at ₹2100/month/user. It offers SalesSignals, validation rules, and inventory management.
The "Enterprise" plan is priced: at ₹3000/month/user. It offers CommandCenter, a Multi-user portal, and advanced customization.
The "Ultimate" plan is priced: at ₹3200/month/user. It offers Enhanced feature limits, Zoho Analytics, and 25 customizable canvas designs.
Small businesses can opt for “Bigin” by Zoho, priced at ₹550/month/user.
There’s also a free edition of Zoho CRM which offers essential management tools.
Bitrix24 is a free CRM full of customer management tools, support and marketing automation features. Available in the cloud and locally, for mobile devices and desktops. Includes all essential tools: sales funnels, channel management, sales reporting, 360 degree customer view, repeat sales support and sales automation.
In addition, it comes with dozens of available integrations, and you can also create your own applications using its REST API.
In the corporate world, most of the marketing-related work is done collectively, and using different software for each task can be costly as well as inefficient. Bitrix24 offers all necessary tools for businesses within a single platform and makes it easier to collaborate with your team members. Bitrix24 has its virtual ecosystem where you can tackle every task with ease on an interface.
Here are some exclusive features of Bitrix24:
- Activity stream: It is the most happening place inside the Bitrix24 and is a perfect tool for communicating the project details with your employees. Think of it as a social media platform; where you can post project updates, create polls, follow relevant tags, and comment on posts.
- Virtual workspace: It is a great collaborative tool that helps you connect with the employees through video conferencing. Each call can have up to 48 members, and you can invite participants who don’t use Bitrix24. Moreover, you can track each employee’s work hours and progress through a Virtual workspace.
- Project Management: Bitrix24 offers the ability to create workgroups based on projects and assign tasks in several ways. You can approach each project differently, sort them according to the deadlines, and cumulate reports.
- Bitrix24.Drive: You can use the virtual drive inside the Bitrix24 to keep all your business-related files organized inside the system. Moreover, you can decide who gets access to each file and create new documents.
- CRM Space: It is your one-stop for all sales and marketing-related activities. You can customize the existing process templates or create a new one with the “Smart Process automation” without programming. CRM Space is designed: specifically to help you organize leads and lucidly automate processes.
- Sales Intelligence: Here, you can manage the traffic sources and see the ROI for each platform. It’s a perfect tool to assess your marketing strategy and see which sources generate more traffic. Users can connect their business website and get information on every lead through Sales Intelligence.
- Bitrix24.Sites: Bitrix24 has an inbuilt website creation tool that is easy to access and offers several templates to choose from. You can browse through the layouts according to your business niche or use an empty template to design a website from scratch.
- Marketing Campaigns: Bitrix24 allows you to target a specific audience through social media, Phone and E-mail. CRM marketing tool will identify genuine clients and help you connect with potential customers.
Bitrix24 currently offers 4 pricing options for users interested in getting the most out of CRM services.
The “Free” plan is best for the new users who want to get accustomed to CRM software and costs absolutely nothing.
The “Basic” plan is priced at €49/month and offers customer support service along with some simple collaboration tools.
The “Standard” plan offers advanced collaboration tools and an increase in user capacity. It is priced: at €99/month.
The “Professional” plan is worth €199/month and unlocks all features of Bitrix24. You can add unlimited users, which makes it suitable for established businesses.
The specialization, and the detail that makes it peculiar, of amoCRM is the messaging. Thanks to its technology it adds a complete set of messaging applications to its arsenal, allowing it to respond quickly to potential customers and generate more sales. You can identify the progress of each potential customer, get a preview of the task status and get an overview of the overall sales status. It also has a mobile app.
amoCRM stores contact information regarding potential customers and leads, allowing businesses to increase their clientele base. It offers a plethora of options to simplify the tasks related to sales and marketing; while also providing analytical tools to keep track of every lead.
Here’s a list of features that you can use inside amoCRM:
- Pipeline: It allows you to arrange leads based on how advanced the negotiations are. Whenever you create a new lead, it gets added to the "Initial Contact" section and can be moved; to further stages later on. Also, you can use the Digital pipeline to add lead sources like messaging applications, Email addresses, and Web forms, which will automatically move any inquires on the added source to the "Incoming Leads" section.
- Salesbot: It gives an automated response to all inquiries and is customizable so you can pre-enter the instructions. Salesbot is a great tool to engage with potential customers during off-hours and is accessible in every section of the Pipeline.
- Analytics: It provides a detailed assessment of all sales leads with an option to filter out the results you don’t want to see. You can check the Win-Loss record of every sales rep and generate client reports with the advanced filter options. Moreover, you can see what happens to negotiations at various stages and get a detailed analysis, which forecasts your future sales.
- Digital Pipeline: It saves you the trouble of cold-calling by automatically nurturing the client towards making a purchase and keeps you in touch with the latest advancements. You can add automated actions such as email responses or social media advertisements to every stage and set a reminder to call the client if the negotiations move swiftly.
- WebForms: You can create web forms on amoCRM without any programming knowledge and customize every detail; as per your company's requirements. This webform will integrate amoCRM with your website and move every submission to the "Incoming leads" section.
- Business Card Scanner: It's a great tool to automatically add client information to the leads: from business cards. All you need to do is click an image of the card, and the system will automatically add it to the "Leads" section after recognizing it.
- Collaboration: Some of your business partners or employees may not use amoCRM, so for such instances, you can communicate through Lead cards by sending mail. The receiver will get a link that redirects to the lead card and gives access to the amoCRM.
amoCRM has 3 pricing options available depending on your requirements: Base Plan, Advanced Plan and Enterprise Plan. The Base plan offers intrinsic features and is priced: at $15 per month; The Advanced subscription is worth $25 per month and offers added benefits like widget creation, whereas The Enterprise Plan allows you to use amoCRM to its maximum capabilities: and is worth $45 per month. All these prices are applicable only for a subscription period of 6 months or longer
The Spanish BrainSINS is a customization solution for eCommerce "all-in-one": the tool allows to store the behavior of the users of the online shop to offer personalized shopping experiences, thus seeking to increase the conversion. And all this, through a control panel that allows to control all the personalization strategy, analyzing the results and adapting the strategies to the needs in real time.
In addition, BrainSINS has access to a CRM file (which offers the complete vision of the historical activity of a user in our eCommerce) and the Click2Store system, an Omni-Channel Intelligence platform that allows to connect the online sales channels with the physical points of sale
BrainSINS helps e-commerce stores to analyze the browsing data of users and provide recommendations based on the preferences that are likely to persuade buyers towards making a purchase. It invokes clients' interest by showing advertisements and augments the customer base through clever marketing.
Here are some BrainSINS’ features that will boost your sales:
- CRM Tools: BrainSINS stores user data to show similar results in the future and boosts your product sales. An E-commerce store thrives on personalized data of customers' preferences as it helps them formulate the marketing and sales strategy accordingly. CRM tools within BrainSINS can help you identify user patterns.
- Business Analytics: BrainSINS processes the gathered data through CRM activities and provides insights into your sales. It helps you know which products are in demand, identify your target audience and how the visitors are receiving your product. Analytics can help you increase sales by suggesting the areas that require improvements.
- Real-Time Editor: You can edit the website’s layout and functionality with the Real-time editor in BrainSINS. It allows you to personalize the way advertisements are shown and add creative elements to impress first-time visitors. Moreover, you can send customized wishes to clients and empower the business relationship through this tool.
- Business Rules: You can choose which product you want to advertise when the pop-ups appear and send notifications according to the client’s recent browsing patterns. BrainSINS allows you to customize the business rules according to your requirements.
- Multi-Channel Adaptability: BrainSINS recognize the devices in real-time and adapts the marketing solutions accordingly. It alters the visualization depending upon the platform and intrigues the visitors through relevant product recommendations.
- E-mail Retargeting: Sometimes, your customers may add items to the cart but forget to checkout. BrainSINS automates a targeted e-mail in such cases to remind them about the availability of the product and cart's content. It helps you form a direct connection with the clients and acts as a great marketing tool.
BrainSINS provides customized pricing options based on the services offered and monthly visits to your website. For budding online stores with less than 50,000 users per month, BrainCNS offers an "Intelligent" plan for free. You can contact the sales team to get the pricing details for your e-commerce store.
Streak is a CRM fully integrated into your Gmail inbox and works in conjunction with all other G Suite applications. It can be used to track many business processes, including sales, partnerships, support, recruitment, business flow and more. Streak also includes a powerful set of email tools, such as email tracking, which allows you to keep track of when an email is opened.
Streak helps you to organize the inbox, collaborate with your team and be more productive in Gmail. It structures all incoming emails into “Boxes”, which store all the relevant information about the entity you want to track. A box can contain an incoming lead, customer service ticket or any other incoming data that is of paramount importance for the rapid growth of your business.
Here are some enticing features offered by Streak:
- Context-specific Tracking: Streak records and tracks emails with contextual information to make case reassignment easier. It ensures that everyone can deal with a lead by providing pertinent details and suggesting the upcoming approach.
- Customizable Workflow: Streak lets you alter the pipeline composition to suit your requirements. You can rearrange leads, switch between views, change the menu buttons and create different pipeline templates to work efficiently.
- User-friendly interface: Streak has an uncomplicated interface, and anyone who knows the basics of Gmail or Google Sheets will have no problem using Streak. You can transfer your data in and out of Streak at any time by integrating it with Google Sheets. Moreover, Streak recognizes all input types and automatically updates the creation date of an email.
- Fundraising: Most of the professional conversation with investors or co-founders takes place within Gmail. Streak lets you see the entire history of a mail directed toward your company and connect easily with stockholders and venture capitalists. As an administrator, you can limit other users from accessing information regarding investment and set reminders to avoid missing the deadlines.
- Business relations management: Streak handles every sales-related task and marketing campaign within Gmail while allowing you to collaborate on projects with team members. You can automate follow-up emails to reduce the waiting period for clients and get feedback regarding your outgoing mails to improve the chances of getting a positive response from the customers.
- Recruitment process management: Streak simplifies the hiring process by creating a customized email experience depending upon your previous mailing patterns. You can view all applications inside your Streak integrated Gmail account and forward it to the relevant person with contextual information regarding the applicant. Moreover, Streak lets you use templates to send personalized messages to each applicant.
- Built-in Customer support: Streak lets you access customer complaints within Gmail, sort tickets related to FAQS, understand the customer issue, and prioritize cases for a quick resolution.
Streak offers 4 pricing options to get a Gmail-integrated CRM service.
The “Free” plan lets you get familiar with the basic features of Streak for absolutely no cost. You can create private pipelines, perform 50 "mail merge" a day, track emails, and create 500 “Boxes”.
The “Solo” plan is priced at $19/month/user and increases the “Box Creation” limit to 5000 while allowing you to perform 800 mail merge a day.
The “Pro” plan is priced at $59/month/user and offers a shared pipeline to bring your team on a single platform.
The “Enterprise” plan is priced at $159/month/user and lets you customize Streak completely, as per your preferences. This plan unlocks all available features.
Why use a CRM at all?
Businesses have a hard time managing documents and client data in spreadsheets or across different platforms. Having a dedicated system to help your sales and marketing team accomplish objectives and prepare better campaigns can boost your company's functioning.
A CRM allows you to access client data from anywhere, making it easier to interact with prospects and send product quotations. You can analyze the current operations through AI-powered tools and make necessary changes to your business organization. CRM helps you understand your company and unburdens your employees from time-consuming tasks.
Why should Solopreuners use a CRM?
Data plays a critical role in today's day and age. Any information that a business has on its customers and potential clients empowers the decision-makers to reach a factual conclusion. With data, you can understand and improve business processes, reducing waste of money and time.
Every business, whether big or small: cannot afford to deplete resources and squander time. Not storing and analyzing customer data; can lose clients and affect your revenue drastically. Similarly, not having information regarding marketing efforts will keep you from reaching your true potential.
A CRM allows you to sift through the noise and get the correct information so that you can make the best decisions about strategy and growth. It ensures that every step of the interaction with your customers and prospects goes smoothly and efficiently, increasing the overall profits.
CRM makes up for the lack of staff in your organization by automating regular tasks and reducing the workload of your employees. It assists your sales representatives during negotiations by providing them with relevant client information stored in the CRM database.
CRM for Solopreuners, A Summary
CRM allows Solopreuners to organize contacts, segment customer data, have better forecasting, scale sales processed, create accurate reports and have one-click access to all data and metrics. It vastly improves your functioning as an organization and positively affects your business revenue.
Zoho CRM offers a customized package for Solopreneurs, allowing them to handpick the features they need for their business. It is our suggested pick for a CRM that suits Solopreneurs. Visit the website to get started.